Mini One 1.6 16v Reviews

Mini One 1.6 16v - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mini One 1.6 16v

Mini One 1.6 16v
Mini One 1.6 16v

“I really like the Mini One, Its cheeper than the mini...”

Written on: 22/09/2008

I really like the Mini One, Its cheeper than the mini cooper but the same spec, Its fast, Really good handling and looks great. You can also customize your mini at the dealership, Where you can have some cool stripes, Flags, Check out the cool stuff on minis web site… Read Full Review

“Bought a Mini One for the wife as it was cheaper all...”

Written on: 13/09/2007 by hydrilboy (15 reviews written)

Bought a Mini One for the wife as it was cheaper all round than the Cooper. Looked into the performance and realised instead of spending an extra £2k on the cooper for nothing more than the badge and 20bhp, the ONE was the way to go. For only £299 from superchips and plug and play "bluefin", our £2k mini one is now quicker than a cooper, now pushing 137bhp. Although picked black with the panoramic roof, which is cool. Happy cheap reliable motoring… Read Full Review

“I resisted from writing a review much earlier because...”

Written on: 18/10/2006 by Darwil (2 reviews written)

I resisted from writing a review much earlier because I was so enthusiastic about my new car that I thought I might not be objective but my thoughts have not changed: My Mini One is the best car I have ever owned! It may not be the most practical car because without dropping the back seats the luggage space is rather restricted. However, it is the most rewarding car to drive I have ever owned.
I had a "high spec" Mini One rather than a Cooper because the ride is better and I could afford the… Read Full Review

“I find the mini One 1.6 16v very nippy and fun to...”

Written on: 01/03/2009

I find the mini One 1.6 16v very nippy and fun to drive I would highly recommend it to someone without a young family. I did find a crack in the windscreen that had apparently been there for sometime according to the window repair guy. But thats no fault of BMW and I have no major faults with the car… Read Full Review

“Ignore claims that the car is too heavy - in my...”

Written on: 11/03/2007 by rfjustice (2 reviews written)

Ignore claims that the car is too heavy - in my opinion the weight does the car a favour because it's pretty powerful and it needs to be held down somehow!

I test drove a Peugeot 206, a Honda Civic and then the Mini One 1.6 16v, and I snapped the hand off the dealer afterwards. I've got to be honest, I really wanted that Civic but it was too expensive for me. The Mini is just about in everyone's reach and I must say that you'll be glad you invested that tiny bit more because the Mini is worth… Read Full Review

“Bought a Mini One, new (sept 02), with a bunch of...”

Written on: 29/04/2003 by Steve Burke. (1 review written)

Bought a Mini One, new (sept 02), with a bunch of extras... alloys, 6x CD changer. fog lamps etc.
Although a little pricey.... everthing just oozes quality. Engine is very quiet and smooth, doors clunk shut like big bmw's.

One problem.. no room for a spare wheel.. i had a cut tyre and it was too big for the repair kit ( bottle of foam & a small compressor ) to handle. Had to be towed to dealership for repair.

If you want power then go for the Cooper or Cooper S model... i will definatley be… Read Full Review