Formula 4x4 Catalogue Reviews

Formula 4x4 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Formula 4x4

Formula 4x4

“Ford Kuga Cobra 103Mm Stainless Steel Exh Trims”

Written on: 04/04/2013 by trseeland (1 review written)

These are not fitting my Kuga 2008 2,0 tdci, and i mail too formula4 did not help. They are made to little . I HAVE LOSS 250.- POUND and i have too pay a garage 150 pond to rebuild the ekso pipes. PLEASE DO NOT BUY!!!!… Read Full Review

“I ordered a bull bar for my Mitsubishi L200 the bar...”

Written on: 16/04/2008

I ordered a bull bar for my Mitsubishi L200 the bar was very nice when it eventually arrived, item took a very long time for delivery the website said 2-3 days in stock but the it was more like 2-3weeks as far as I am aware, when ever I phoned I got different answers on time scale from the guys on the phone poor service as far as I am concerned therefore I do not recommend Formula 4x4… Read Full Review

Etrinder's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because...
<br/>I am having a similar problem of delivery.
<br/>Ordered cargo liner for my Kia Sportage 25th July, have telephoned twice for delivery (no email notification) and had different time scales.
<br/>Still waiting!!!!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2011

This is slightly wrong, when this was posted we didnt show stock on the website as it say's, the live stock function doesnt even start until Nov 7th 2011, if we were out of stock we call to let the customer know there will be a delay and either offer to call before we send the item/s or refund monies. Thanks for looking, we appreciate your feedback and value your custom, John Richardson Customer Services, www.formula4x4.co.uk

“Formula 4x4 is a great catalogue for anyone looking to...”

Written on: 14/09/2005 by miffymoonpie (1 review written)

Formula 4x4 is a great catalogue for anyone looking to improve on their 4x4. Pages are cram packed with gadgets and toys, everything you could ever want. From bull bars to double cabins they offer great value for money, I recommend it highly… Read Full Review