Spire USA Zoom XL Laptop Backpack Reviews

Spire USA Zoom XL Laptop Backpack - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Spire USA Zoom XL Laptop Backpack

Spire USA Zoom XL Laptop Backpack

“I'm reviewing SpireUSA as a company rather than a...”

Written on: 15/05/2003 by Neil. (1 review written)

I'm reviewing SpireUSA as a company rather than a specific bag.

I placed an order for a Volt XL bag about three weeks ago on a thursday evening. I placed the order on the phone directly with Cory Barnes, the Spire rep. and was told that it would likely ship monday...tuesday at the latest and that it would probably take about one week to arrive at my door.

More than two weeks later, I had yet to hear a single word from anyone at SpireUSA nor did I recieve my bag. Naturally, I decided to… Read Full Review

Mike1485's Response to 98098_Neil.'s Review

Written on: 25/05/2004

I have to agree with you. I also ordered a bag from Spire and mistyped my email address. I have been calling and emailing them to correct this and also to inquire about other products to no avail. No one answers the phone, no one returns calls or emails. Meanwhile they already placed a merchant hold for the amount on my credit card. I will be disputing this with my bank as a fraudulent transaction. I'm also in South Florida, maybe they have a thing against us down here? I'll be posting ALL OVER!!!

Spire USA Zoom XL Laptop Backpack

“I bought a Zoom XL from Spire USA (www.spireusa.com)...”

Written on: 18/04/2001 by Brian Davis. (1 review written)

I bought a Zoom XL from Spire USA (www.spireusa.com) in December and I use it for my G3. Not only is this backpack low profile - no one would ever guess that you are carrying a $3000 laptop - but it is super comfortable and it protects the computer really well. I have already dropped my Zoom XL with my G3 in it and there are no signs of damage! The bag is well designed with everything in mind - great organization! Not only does Spire make a great product (out of Boulder, CO) but their… Read Full Review