Pixmania Reviews - www.pixmania.com

Pixmania - www.pixmania.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pixmania - www.pixmania.com

Pixmania - www.pixmania.com
Pixmania - www.pixmania.com

“Pixmania tops for service”

Written on: 23/08/2014

I have bought items from Pixmania on 2 occasions, years apart. Both times the service was excellent, quick and efficient. My items arrived within a week of ordering them and I could not be more pleased with their service. I would recommend them to anybody… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/08/2014

Good morning,
Thank you for your positive review. We are glad that you found our service and delivery of a high standard. This is the aim of our company and it is very rewarding to hear from happy customers. If you have any questions or problems in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at.

Regards,

“Johng524”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by 110Foster (1 review written)

You have brought up a very excellent details , regards for the post. cekcffbddgke… Read Full Review

“excellent service following our cancellation of an order”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by AlonzoKirby33 (1 review written)

Well, we ordered a LG SMART TV in rather a hurry. We knew the model we wanted, the price was £100 cheaper than any other website so we just ordered. We failed to read the small print that it may not be UK compatible. We didn't even know Pixmania was based in France! My husband picked it up the following morning (last Sunday) and we were worried to death as it was registered as having been ready for shipping. We contacted Pixmania through the contact form online....no way do we want a TV… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/08/2014

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to here that you had a good experience with our customer service. We aim to provide the highest service available and if there is a problem, no matter what it is, we try to remedy it as quick as possible so that you have the best shopping experience available. If you choose to shop with us in future you can rely on that same service and if you have any questions or problems I would be happy to be of service. Kind Regards John Pixmania Mediator

“Terrible after service”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by RickyDrake472 (1 review written)

Use at your own risk Had to send a Tablet back to be replaced as it stopped working after three days. It was returned by UPS (excelent service) but once it got to Pixmania problems began. It arrived but was not registered in and after seven long phone calls to uninterested telephonists in Eastern Europe finally gave up and asked for my money back. I would never use Pixmania again and would warn any one else from doing so… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/07/2014

Good afternoon
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that it took a long time for your parcel to be registered. Due to the large volume of items coming and going from our warehouse, it does sometimes take a few days for an item to get registered. Even though UPS are showing it as delivered, it must be scanned on to our system in order for your refund to be authorised. This is what had caused the delay in processing of your refund. I would like to apologise for this delay and for any inconvenience that it may have caused. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,
Pixmania Mediator.

“Never again!”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by gabor.gulyas1 (1 review written)

I ordered a digital camera from pixmania, they did send me a confirm and tracking number etc. Next day I checked on the UPS web side they say delivery end of the day but my packing is from France took 2 different hub in France and one in Germany and after Nederland and finally uk again 2 hub I really confused. Next day I had a message from UPS damage the package or missing merchant... They are on investigation, Yeah if you not surround any goods that much over all Europe can be ok to delivery… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to gabor.gulyas1's Review

Written on: 25/07/2014

Good afternoon,
Firstly let me apologise for any inconvenience that your product arriving damaged may have caused. Pixmania use only the best couriers, so this is most unfortunate but something which can happen on occassion. When this does happen, Pixmania needs to contact our courier to resolve the issue. This process takes no more than 48 hours. After this we are able to resend your item or offer you a full refund. I have checked your order and I can see that a full refund was issued to you at your request. I once again apologise sincerely on behalf of Pixmania and our courier that this order did not reach you in perfect condition. If you have any further questions regarding this order or future orders, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best regards,
Pixmania Mediator.

“First impression not so good, website poor, just good...”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by xcbikerlc (1 review written)

First impression not so good, website poor, just good prices of some goods. anyway I have tried to deal with them. So poor package of product i have not ever seen before. I decided to returned bcs I do not want Nikon Lens MADE IN CHINA with Chinese Warranty card. Still my refund after 1month have not been received. They can not register my parcel in Return Centre. Poor service, not professional. i do not trust anymore. It is French company. not British so be careful. I do not recommended to… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to xcbikerlc's Review

Written on: 20/06/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you were not satisfied with our service and the item you ordered.
We aim to give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I would like to inform you that we operate under the rights of the UK law and all of our services strictly follow these trading standards.
I invite you to contact me with your order details so that I may investigate further and make sure you receive your refund immediately.
Pixmania Mediator

“Terrible customer service and delivery!”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by hendeb (1 review written)

I recently paid £15.03 for a package weighing just 200g to be delivered using Pixmania's "Express Delivery 24-48h". Almost 118 hours later the package finally arrived, with 'UPS SAVER' pasted on the front it! Needless to say I tried to arrange for a refund of said postal costs, but not only was this outright denied thanks to some hazily concealed fine print on their website, but the customer service was obnoxious and extremely disappointing. Will certainly never use again… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to hendeb's Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if your parcel was delayed in transit and if you are disappointed with our customer services.
We strive to ensure that all parcels are shipped and delivered without delay in the promised timeframe and that we give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I invite to contact me with your order details so that I may investigate further into your order and offer you a suitable solution.
Pixmania Mediator

“To whom it may concern. I purchased a camera from...”

Written on: 18/03/2014

To whom it may concern. I purchased a camera from Pixmania website on the 1st of March (validation number) CCL1502697370. And made payment with my debit card, which of course was authorised by my bank. I was expecting the order to be delivered only to be called by your representatives that they cannot deliver the order unless I make the order through bank transfer. When I called your company to find out why, the person I spoke to could not provide me with any valid reason as to why in my… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/03/2014

Thank you for your review.
I apologise for the issues you have had with your order and if you are not satisfied with our customer services.
We strive to make sure that all parcels are shipped and delivered without delay in the promised timeframe and that we give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I would like to inform you that even though our offices are based in France, we operate under the rights of the UK law and all of our services strictly follow these trading standards.
Please note that we ask all our customers to pay by bank transfer for security reasons.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that you were refunded on the 18th of March for the video shoulder bag and I have contacted you directly by email with a suitable solution.
I invite you to contact me and I would be more than happy to help you.

Elizabeth2013Rp's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2014

Update

I have been forced again to air my grievance against pixmenia through open media forum. Looks like open forum communication is the only language they understand and prepared to address. All private emails that I have sent in regards to resolving my issues has been totally ignored even though she consistently invite that I email her whenever I air my grievance openly. Despite repeated emails, none has bothered or had the courtesy to respond or even acknowledge my emails.

I have returned the camera in question for a refund. And just as I thought things cannot get worse, they have now decided to redeliver the item they refused to redeliver unless I order by bank transfer just after I returned the camera. I am awaiting refund of the camera, which I returned and all emails regarding the processing of my refund has been completely ignored. I hope this whole nightmare experience will soon come to an end and I can finally move on from my hellish experience with prixmania. I hope someone will now have the decency to acknowledge my emails and not ignore them. And I hope my refund for the returned camera will be speedily processed so I can proceed to purchase my camera from a reputable retailer and put behind me this whole bad experience

Written on: 28/03/2014

Hello Elizabeth,
I am sorry if you have received the parcel.
We strive to satisfy all customer queries as efficiently as possible.
If you have received an unwanted item, then we inform our customers to refuse it and as soon as we receive it back, we will refund you.
I have contacted you yesterday regarding the item that you have received and asked you to give me more details so that I may organize the return for you.
I would like to inform you that I have not been ignoring your emails. I have contacted you on several occasions and have informed you about the free pickups that have been organized with the courier UPS.
I have informed you that you must contact the courier UPS in order to organize a pickup date that suits you and as soon as we have received the items back to us, we will refund you.
Please note that we always invite our customers to contact us as we are always happy to help you.
Pixmania Mediator

“Poor Service Guaranteed, Poor Service Delivered ”

Written on: 30/01/2014 by colinr1 (1 review written)

I dont really do reviews, but dont wish others to experience the Pixmania blues. I will keep it brief: Bought Camcorder and within 12 months it failed. So sent it back in Dec 2013. Cost me £15.75 postage. Not been refunded. extract email 1. from PIxmania, 17/01/14. 'The product is currently being repaired. It got almost shipped but then it was found there is some issue with its waterproofness.' extract email 2 from Pixmania. 24/01/14 'Your repaired product was shipped to you on 09/01/214… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to colinr1's Review

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry for the issues you have had with our after sales service of your defective product.
We aim to provide the most efficient after sales service to our customer at all times.
Please note that all repairs take 21 working days. After this time if the manufacturer has not been able to repair your product, you will be entitled to a refund or an exchange.
I would like to inform you that we are always happy to organize the return for you and ask our customers that if they return their product, then to send us a copy of the postage receipt along with their bank details and we would be happy to refund the return cost to you.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details on so that I may investigate further into your order as I would be more than happy to offer you a suitable solution.

Colinr1's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2014

Emma thanks for replying.
CCL1328021117 [2541479-1389781298]
I have had an email from your French Repair Company NIKKEN TECHNO stating,
'The device mentioned in your email is irreparable, it was returned to you unrepaired.'
That seems pretty clear to me why not to your 'most efficient ' Customer Service Staff?
And now you want me to return it to you again and go through the same process?

Pixmania's reply to Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

Thank you for your comment.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that I have already contacted you regarding the issues you have had with your order.
I have organized a pickup with the courier UPS and as soon as we have received your item back to us, we will refund you.
I have contacted our accounts department regarding the return delivery fee of £15.75 that you claim to not have received and I will keep you updated as soon as possible.
I have also offered you a suitable solution for the inconvenience.
I invite you to contact me if you have any further questions as I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Colinr1's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2014

My camera arrived at Pixmania today so I just await the full refund. Sent you an email today but you may pick this comment up first.

Please confirm when it is processed.

Colinr1's reply to Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2014

For all who have read my review, an important update.
I have now received a full refund of both the cost of my camera, the postage and an additional small sum for the inconvenience.
So credit has to go to PIXMANIA for sorting this issue out.
To be fair to them, they did point out that I was covered by a 2 year retailers warranty. I had thought it was only 1 year.

Pixmania's reply to Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

Thank you for your comment.
I’m glad that this issue has been resolved and you are happy with the outcome.

Thank you for your comment.
I’m glad that this issue has been resolved and you are happy with the outcome.

“Very good!”

Written on: 26/01/2014

I have bought an external drive and it arrived faster than I expected with free delivery. I have also asked information by email and the customer service promptly replied me. I would recommend it!… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

Thank you for your positive review.
I’m glad that you were happy with the delivery and our customer services.

Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

Good luck if you need it replacing or repairing

Thank you for your comment.
I would like to inform you that if you ever have any issues with your product, then we would always be very happy to help you.

“Wrong goods delivered”

Written on: 20/01/2014 by johnbutler56 (1 review written)

Ordered a HP printer received a Samsung TV monitor. What a mess the warehouse operations must be in. Returned it awaiting next steps. in the meantime nearly 10 days has passed… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to johnbutler56's Review

Written on: 22/01/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you have received the incorrect item.
We strive to make sure that the correct items are sent out to our customers at all times.
If you are not satisfied with your product or it does not conform to the description on our site you have 14 days to return your product to us for a refund or replacement provided that we have the item in stock.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details so that I may investigate further into your order as I would be more than happy to help you.

Johnbutler56's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 23/01/2014

My order number is CCL1502111267. I returned the TV monitor on Monday. I also phoned Customer Services on Weds but they could not tell me the date I will receive the HP printer. Also there is nothing on your web site to tell me when it will be delivered. Given this is your mistake in sending me the wrong product there appears to be no movement at your end to rectify this issue or to keep me informed what is happening. I have some urgent business documents to print but is it now 10 days since I sent the order. Hence you can appreciate why your service is so awful.

Pixmania's reply to Johnbutler56's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

Thank you for your comment.
I have been reviewing your file and am pleased to inform you that we have received your item back to us. I have contacted our warehouse today and your replacement printer is currently being prepared in our warehouse and will be sent out to you shortly.
I invite you to contact me by email if you have any further questions and I would be more than happy to help you.

“absolutely gobsmacked”

Written on: 30/12/2013

Ordered TV online on the Spanish site with the aid of a dictionary! everything went ok until I had to ring a number to validate it. The Spanish recorded message was too fast and complicated to understand so rang the Engish number. All done and sorted in 2 minutes. The TV delivered at 10 in the morning 3 days later to my friends address. fabulous service and all worked well… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/12/2013

Thank you for your positive review.
I’m glad that you were pleased with our service.

Edvard's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2014

Not half as gobsmacked as thousands of disatisfied UK customers of PiXmania !

We're either £100's out of pocket or with an expensive item that is nothing but scrap!

I see the agent has replied as it's good news, oddly, they can use their names, but we aren't allowed to!

Written on: 20/01/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you are not happy with the item you purchased.
We aim to give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I invite you to comment on this review with more information and your order details, so that I may investigate further into the issues you have had with your order. I would more than happy to help you.
Pixmania Mediator

“Disgraceful Company Breaking U Laws Continuously”

Written on: 21/11/2013

I purchased a 32" TV for my young daughters birthday. Upon delivery the TV had a 2 pin continental plug, no UK adapter was in the box even though it stated when ordering that it would be. I phoned Pixmania to be informed that they could post one and it could take up to a week, or I should go and buy one locally. The available adapter at my local shop had written on the front 'Use For shavers Only'. I did not buy it, but came home and put an applicable UK 3 pin plug on the cable as it was my… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/11/2013

When I state 'continuously' this is based on the vast amount of reports on internet forums of this company illegally supplying electrical items in the UK without the required UK plug. In addition the booklet enclosed with the Blaupunkt TV listed a UK service company ... I contacted them to be told that the TV was not of a UK specification and that they could not or would not assist me

Written on: 21/11/2013

I have sent a number of emails to Pixmania, firstly, requesting help. These have all resulted in a negative response stating that as I have changed the plug they refuse any customer service! The product as supplied was 'not fit for the purpose' and due to not working anyway 'Was not of Merchantable Quality' Even disregarding these two valid reasons in UK Consumer Law to be entitled to a refund or replacement, I should be protected by the 'Distance Selling Regulations' (ie: I can send it back giving no reason whatsoever). I have pointed all these facts out to Pixmania and all they do is send me a duplication of their mail refusing to do anything (I have the same email 5 times now). The email is signed off stating ... Best regards, Your customer care agent ......... CUSTOMER CARE WITH THIS COMPANY IS NON EXISTANT!

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if your item does not conform to the information on our site and if you have not received a UK adaptor.
Pixmania makes sure that all products are in perfect condition before they are put on sale.
If you have not received a UK adaptor with your item, we can send you out one at no extra cost.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details and I would be more than happy to investigate further and offer you a suitable solution.

Written on: 21/11/2013

Details for any Pixmania response: Order No: CCL1500898837 Product: 32" Blaupunkt TV of Slovakian Specification with No English Instructrions, No UK plug and totally misleading information enclosed stating I had the benefit of a UK Service Centre. The Service Centre do not recognise the product code of this TV and cannot help me. In addition, your staff told me yesterday that you are owned by Dixons .......... Dixons tell me they sold your company many months ago. To state a UK Brand as being related to your company in an attempt to gain customer confidence is wrong! To use a .co.uk website and not being a UK company is also very misleading and downright dishonest!

“Great product, great value, speedy delivery”

Written on: 21/11/2013

I ordered a large Samsung 3D LED Smart TV from the website on a Monday evening. The product was dispatched within 24 hours, I was able to track the item all the way from France to Ireland, and it was delivered without the slightest hint of any damage to the packaging on Friday afternoon. In my opinion, delivery of a large item such as a TV in only four days is fantastic and certainly fantastic customer service. I reviewed the item I bought on many websites and checked various different… Read Full Review

Thank you for your positive review.
I’m glad that you’re happy with your TV and the delivery.

Edvard's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2014

As a 5* reviewer of PiXmania (UK/FRANCE), you are in a select group who has received goods 'fit for purpose' and acceptable service! However. I fear If something goes wrong, me thinks a 1* might be your next mark!

“Disastrous service, refusing to refund.”

Written on: 21/11/2013

We ordered a TV but when it was delivered it turned out to be unsuitable for use in the UK. They collected it but we had failed to include a lead. When I tried to check on the package, I discovered it was on its way back to us (from FRANCE!) so that we could put the lead into the box. Pixmania had not attempted to tell us this or to ask us to return the lead. As we were about to go away for a few days, I managed to get them to intercept the delivery and then I posted back the lead. Now, 10 days… Read Full Review

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry for the issues you have had in returning your TV and if you are disappointed with our customer services.
We aim to offer our customers economical and efficient delivery services and that we keep our customers updated at all times.
If your parcel is lost in transit we will open a transport inquiry with the courier company, this will take up to 5 working days. Once the inquiry is closed you will be given a choice of refund or an exchange provided that we have the item in stock.
I urge you to comment on this review with your order details so that I may investigate further with the transport company and make sure that you receive your refund.

Marje's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2013

After another couple of phone calls in which I begged, nagged and argued, I have finally been refunded the cost of the purchase and the postage for the return. But not, however, my consequential losses(£45 for the installation, £5 in phone calls and whatever value one can place on many hours of wasted time) - apparently the Mediation Deparment (who, despite their name, do not deal with the customer directly, or so I was told) have refused this. I am quite prepared to take this issue to the Small Claims court now but would prefer not to have to.
I was offered £15 off a future purchase, but there will certainly be no future purchase from me, so that is of no interest. My order number is 1500596572.

Written on: 27/11/2013

Hello,
I have just read your review and apologise for the issues you have had with your order.
We always make sure that all customer requests are dealt with efficiently in a friendly manner.
If you are not satisfied with your item, then you have 14 days to return it to us for a refund or exchange.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that you received a non conform item and that you contacted us on the 4th of November to return it. I can see that we received your item back to us on the 8th of November and your refund was processed on the 11th of November.
Please note that if you receive an item that does not conform to the description on our site, then we will cover all the costs.
I have contacted you directly by email regarding this and have offered you a suitable solution. I invite you to contact me directly if you have any further questions as I would be more than happy to help you

Marje's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2013

Yes, e-mail is now received and negotiations under way. Just for the record, though, the first "processing" of my refund was cancelled, and when I wrote the report above on the 21st, it was still being withheld.
It's a pity that this had to resolved in such an indirect and public way, but it looks as if a settlement will now be reached.

Written on: 28/11/2013

Thank you for your comment.
I can see on your file that your refund was processed on the 19th and 21st of November. A refund was attempted on the 20th of November which was cancelled, but then processed the next day.
I have contacted you directly by email with a solution and in the meantime if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Pixmania Mediator

“i tried this once .. never again ”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by stu1111111 (1 review written)

same old stuff bought a laptop and had nothing but trouble. they where good enough to offer me a refund. after lots of phone calls I finally got it. is what I didn't realize it wasn't a total refund ... I will never use this company again total +++++ … Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to stu1111111's Review

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry for the issues you have had with your order.
We aim to make sure that we satisfy all customers requests at all times.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details so that I may investigate further and make sure that you receive your full refund without further delay.
Pixmania Mediator

“Bad customer service buy at your peril”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by barrygreen1972 (2 reviews written)

Ordered a new graphics card from pixmania a pny 760gtx to upgrade my system to play cod ghosts etc.What a disapointment when it arrived first of all the courier left it outside in the garden which was not too much of a problem because the weather was fine & i live in a relativately low crime area but what was really bad is the fact that when i unpacked it it was in an already opened box with the security seal missing & the antistatic bag containing the card itself was also opened so needless to… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to barrygreen1972's Review

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry if the box had been opened and if you are not satisfied with our after sales service.
We take our utmost care to ensure that all items are packaged securely and are delivered safely and that we give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
If you have received a damaged parcel, we will open a transport inquiry with the courier company; this will take up to 5 working days. Once the inquiry is closed you will be given a choice of refund or reshipment if possible, provided that we have all the required documentation.

Written on: 19/11/2013

outer packaging was ok it was the graphics card box and antistatic bag that was opened before it was sent out to be delivered please make sure you read the review carefully before you pass the blame on also i had sent 2 emails to your customer support with no reply but i put a revirw on here and get a response in less than 24 hours order number ccl1500716574 perhaps pixmania should concentrate more on their customers and their support rather than trolling through review sites as it is apparent from the teviews left on here that customer satisfaction and support is not a high prioriry

Written on: 19/11/2013

CCL1500716574 outer package was sealed it was the graphics card retail box inside & the ainti-static bag containing the graphics card which was opened with the security seal removed & security sticker on anti-static bag undone

Written on: 20/11/2013

Order number ccl1500716574 outer packagong was not opened it was the retail box that was opened inside before it was packed and sent

Written on: 20/11/2013

Moderator will not let me add my order number to comment.still have yet to have a response from your customer support team afrer 6 days.also the package that was delivered was not opened it was the retail box iside that had been opened with the security seal missing and the antistatic bag was also opened containing the graphics card.another point how come my review is answered in less than a day and xustomer support are yet to answer any of my emails perhaps you should spend more time looking after your customers rather than trolling review sites for negative comments.paid £169 for my graphics card i cannot afford to lose this sort of money & i do not see why i should pay for the return cost & then have to wait for however long to get a refund or replacement from a company that obviously has major issues wit aftersale customer service

Barrygreen1972's Response to barrygreen1972's Review

Written on: 19/11/2013

order number ccl1500716574 was nothing wrong with the delivery the outer box was sealed it was the retail box the graphics card came in that was open please read all the review & not pass the blame on i was sent a product that was in an already opened retail box wirh the contents opened bearing in mind that computwr components are prone to static electricity discharge i will not fit this to my computer as it could damage my system i thought i was buying a new sealed product with the security seal still intact no a customer return or used product

Thank you for your comment.
I’m very sorry to hear that your item is damaged.
We try and make sure that we package all our products securely and that they are delivered safely at all times.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that you contacted my colleague this morning about your damaged parcel. I can see that my colleague has asked you for photos of the damage.
Please be advised to send us a photo of the packaging as well as of the item showing the security seal missing and the antistatic bag opened.
As soon as I have received these photos from you, I will open an investigation with our transport team, which will take up to 5 working days to complete. . Once the investigation is closed you will be given a choice of refund or reshipment if possible, provided that we have all the required documentation.
I have contacted you directly by email regarding this and I invite you to contact me if you have any further questions and I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Written on: 21/11/2013

the retail box the graphics card was the one that was opened not the outer shipping box so had already been opened & tampered with before it was shipped to me

Hello Barry,
I have just read your comment and am very sorry that the retail box containing the graphics card was opened.
Pixmania makes sure that all products are packaged securely before they are sent out.
I have contacted your directly by email and please send me the photos of the packaging and of the product as soon as possible. As soon as I have received the photos, I will be able to resolve this situation for you.

Written on: 29/11/2013

now been 5 days since i sent pictures with no outcome yet,don't see why it takes 5 days when photo's are very clear as to the product supplied was in an opened retail box

Written on: 02/12/2013

Thank you for your comment.
I apologise for the delay in the transport investigation of your damaged parcel.
I have contacted our transport team and will keep you updated of the outcome as soon as possible.
I appreciate your patience in the matter and I invite you to contact me directly by email if you have any questions.

Written on: 04/12/2013

hollow promises just posted here to make it look like they care.sent pictures on 22nd nov now the 4th dec with no contact from the pixmania transport team a resolution was promised within 5 working days

Written on: 06/12/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your comment and I apologise for the delay in resolving this case for you.
I have contacted our transport team today and will keep you updated as soon as possible with the outcome.
In the meantime, I invite you to contact me directly by email if you have any further questions and I would be more than happy to answer them for you.
Pixmania Mediator

“Poor service with faulty items”

Written on: 17/11/2013 by WilsonCampbell (1 review written)

LED tv under 2 years old faulty, no picture showing, contacted them to sort out. They tried to tell me I had to go to manufacturer to sort it out. Quoted sales of good act and that they had to sort it out. They then came back stating I had to get an engineers reports report to prove it. Talk about poor customer service. Have had faulty items from suppliers for PC's etc. and they picked it up and sorted it out without issue. Pixmania is extremely poor avoid them. … Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to WilsonCampbell's Review

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if your TV is faulty and if you are not satisfied with our after sales service.
We strive to give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
Please note that you have two weeks to return a faulty product for an immediate refund or exchange. After this period of time we reserve the right to have any faulty item repaired.
I urge you to comment on this review with your order details and I would be more than happy to look into this further and offer you an immediate solution.
Pixmania Mediator

“Terrible experience with Pixmania. Ordered a printer...”

Written on: 17/11/2013

Terrible experience with Pixmania. Ordered a printer on 24-48 hour delivery, when the goods failed to arrive, contacted Pixmania to be assured that goods had been dispatched and should arrive that day. After another 2 days of maddening phone calls, eventually i was informed that the goods had only just been dispatched, 5 days after they should have been. Offered lame apologies, just very frustrated with dishonesty of customer service staff - obviously trained to lie to customers - will never… Read Full Review

Written on: 18/11/2013

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you parcel has been delayed in dispatch and if you were not satisfied with our customer services.
We aim to make sure that all parcels are shipped and delivered without delay in the promised timeframe and that we give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details and I would be more than happy to look into this further and offer you a suitable solution.

Written on: 18/11/2013

Hi,i ordered week ago mobile phone by pixmania ie,normally i should get track no next day,never happend:(.Any phone calls and email to pixmania never answered.Is that way u care about customers>Im very worried now cos i spend 465 eu ,week gone parcel not arrive ,so if u can help me p,s contact with me.

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you have not received your parcel and if you are not satisfied with the service you have received.
We try and make sure that all parcels are shipped and delivered without delay in the promised timeframe and that all your emails are answered within 24 hours.
I urge you to comment on this review with your order details so that I may investigate further and make sure that you receive your parcel without further delay.

Written on: 19/11/2013

Hello,Thx for your answer.This is my order no CCL1500780944 i hope u can help and let me know what is happend with my order .

Thank you for your comment.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that your order is being sent by our market place seller.
Your parcel is being sent by the courier Chronopost and the tracking number is XJ885982025JF.
I can see that your parcel is currently being delivered to you, so you should receive it very shortly.
I invite you to comment on this review if you have any further questions and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Written on: 22/11/2013

Hi thx i got parcel yesterday:) would be a lot less stress if there wil be a note - sorry delivery will take 10 days not 3 anyway everything ok now

Hello,
I have just read your comment and I’m glad to hear that you have received your parcel. I apologise for the delay in delivery.
We aim to make sure that our customers are kept updated at all times on their orders progression.
I invite to comment on this review if you have any further questions.

“Avoid. Very BAD.”

Written on: 14/11/2013 by CubeFiltration (2 reviews written)

I placed an order for a LED TV. The price was quite cheap including shipping. Once i place the order i tried contacting customer services 5 times and couldn`t get through....I only wanted the UPS tracking number. I also sent them 2 emails and NO response.... I can`t cancel the order or get through to them. This is how e commerce SHOULD NOT WORK. Please spend the extra £20 or £30 and buy locally in the UK through a decent website with proper customer service....Please listen to the rest of… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to CubeFiltration's Review

Written on: 15/11/2013

Thank you for your review.
I’m glad that you were happy with the price and apologise if you were unable to contact our customer services.
We strive to make sure that we give the most efficient service to our customers and all emails are answered within 24 hours.
Our customer care agents are available by email or by calling from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5pm.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details and I would be more than happy to help you.