Pixmania Reviews - www.pixmania.com

Pixmania - www.pixmania.com
Pixmania - www.pixmania.com

“Faulty TV”

Written on: 17/10/2014

The company have yet to respond to my e-mail regarding the faulty item sent a week ago. I tried talking to them on the 'phone, but have never been able to talk to anyone as my many calls never got through their answerphone system, despite trying over 2 days. This is a very frustrating situation as no contact has been available. This gives me no confidence the company will deal with my comments, and I will have to consider my next move. … Read Full Review

“Cowboys”

Written on: 14/10/2014 by AdamMega (1 review written)

Purchased a television from these guys, upon arrival I discovered it is not a standard UK television so therefore requires an adaptor but also upon further investigation on the website it becomes apparent that the TV will not have some of the basic features you'd receive from a UK TV. I decided to return the item where I learn they'll happily refund me if I return the 8kg TV to France at my EXPENSE. What a disincentive to prevent customers returning items.  Just put in a quote on Royal Mail… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to AdamMega's Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback. Although these TVs are advertised as imports and as needing an adapter this should not have any bearing on your right of return. We try to make this as clear as possible on our website but it is not always seen by our customer. Please send me your order number and I will happily send you the return information. I thoroughly apologise that this was not offered to you sooner.

John

“Pixmania have very poor knowledge of their own products ”

Written on: 01/10/2014

I bought a 27" Iiyama monitor from Pixmania to use specifically in dual configuration with my recent iMac. Before ordering, I duly checked with Pixmania pre-sales that this would work, which they readily confirmed. Monitor does not work at required resolution with their suggested connectors. 12 exchanges of emails later, Pixmania would rather offer me a refund than work out what type of connector I need - and this config should work no problem - says Apple. All it would require from Pixmania… Read Full Review

Good afternoon,
First let me apologise that you have not been offered a suitable solution to this problem. You are correct. Our customer service are not technically trained in the set up and operation of our products. Our customer service staff check the technical specifications and inform the customer whether the item is compatible. This item should be compatible with your iMac but it appears we misinformed you about the connector needed. There are so many products on our website so it would be impossible for our staff to be technically trained on them. I am not technically trained either but if you send me your order number and a specific outline of the problem, I will e-mail Iiyama on your behalf and find a solution. This option should have been put forward to you before now.
I once again apologise for the inconvenience.

“Terrible Customer Service”

Written on: 27/09/2014 by aswald (1 review written)

I ordered a television and when it arrived it was the wrong model.When I called them on the phone they keep you waiting in a que.Then when you eventually get through to one of their advisors they transfer you to Customer Services again waiting on the phone at 5 pence a minute.The Customer services assured me they would look into the problem in the next 24 hrs that was a week ago.Then when trying to call them through the week at their call centre and waiting for a total of 3 hrs at 5 pence a… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to aswald's Review

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback. I must apologise for this situation. There is no way that you should be waiting for more than a few minutes on our phone lines and despite what you think there is no vetting of orders no matter how big the problem or how trivial. Your problem sounds straight forward, you received the wrong model and you would like the correct model. Please send me your order number and I will resolve this problem for you. The only time that our staff cannot resolve matters immediately is if the item is not directly supplied by Pixmania.
Pixmania mediator.

“incompatible tv”

Written on: 25/09/2014 by tobybbbbb (1 review written)

ordered a samsung smart tv from Pixmania, they sent a TV only compatible with Eastern Europe - absolute farce… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to tobybbbbb's Review

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback. First let me apologise for this inconvenience. This model should not have been sent to the UK if it was not compatible. Please send me your order number and I will resolve this situation for you.

“AVOID AVOID AVOID”

Written on: 21/09/2014 by BIZUL (1 review written)

TRIED TO CONTACT PIXMANIA.COM SEVERAL (TOO MANY) TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE. SIMPLY IGNORANCE. AND POOR QUALITY PRODUCT-NOT COMPLETELY SATISFACTORY AS 16GB FLASH PEN IS 14GB CAPACITY ONLY!! PIXMANIA CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT REPLY TO MY QUIRIES AT ALL. DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE AND WARNING!!-ALWAYS AVOID THEM. I GIVE HALF A STAR OR EVEN LESS… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to BIZUL's Review

Written on: 24/09/2014

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologise that you have received no response from our customer service in relation to this matter. In relation to your complaint about the size of the memory on this item, it is quite normal for a pen drive or hard drive to not have the full amount of advertised memory as it comes with data already stored on it in order to allow the item to function; however, it should not have 2 GB of data already on it. Please send me your order reference number and I will resolve this matter for you.

Bizul's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 26/09/2014

Hi,

Thank you for response to my review. The order number is: CCL1503068664. I only believe that this problem will be resolved rather sooner than later(after warranty period passed).
Regards

Pixmania's reply to Bizul's Comment

Good afternoon,

My apologies for the delay in answering you but I believe I have now found the answer for this. The reason that the TRANSCEND - JetFlash 500 USB Flash Drive 16GB is only 14.5 is explained on the transcend website.
If you follow the calculations, then your product should be approximately 1.5 GB less than advertised. This has nothing to do with Pixmania, it is inbuilt from the start. If you are unhappy about this I would advise you to contact Transcend as this is the way the manufacturer sends it out.

Regards,

John.

“Major dissatisfied customer.Shocking aftersales&cust...”

Written on: 10/09/2014 by CaitlinKendall (1 review written)

I am outraged by the service that I have received by pixmania. I called up as I was sent a faulty Cannon Ixus camera back in January 2014 where the charging socket where the battery sits was not working properly and the battery kept dying as a result. I called up eventually as I was sick of it and wanted t get it repaired under manufacturers warranty. I called and booked it in on 14th August, for it to be picked up 3 days later. I made the advisor aware at the time of booking the repair… Read Full Review

“Pixmania tops for service”

Written on: 23/08/2014

I have bought items from Pixmania on 2 occasions, years apart. Both times the service was excellent, quick and efficient. My items arrived within a week of ordering them and I could not be more pleased with their service. I would recommend them to anybody… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/08/2014

Good morning,
Thank you for your positive review. We are glad that you found our service and delivery of a high standard. This is the aim of our company and it is very rewarding to hear from happy customers. If you have any questions or problems in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at.

Regards,

“Johng524”

Written on: 22/08/2014 by 110Foster (1 review written)

You have brought up a very excellent details , regards for the post. cekcffbddgke… Read Full Review

“excellent service following our cancellation of an order”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by AlonzoKirby33 (1 review written)

Well, we ordered a LG SMART TV in rather a hurry. We knew the model we wanted, the price was £100 cheaper than any other website so we just ordered. We failed to read the small print that it may not be UK compatible. We didn't even know Pixmania was based in France! My husband picked it up the following morning (last Sunday) and we were worried to death as it was registered as having been ready for shipping. We contacted Pixmania through the contact form online....no way do we want a TV… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/08/2014

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to here that you had a good experience with our customer service. We aim to provide the highest service available and if there is a problem, no matter what it is, we try to remedy it as quick as possible so that you have the best shopping experience available. If you choose to shop with us in future you can rely on that same service and if you have any questions or problems I would be happy to be of service. Kind Regards John Pixmania Mediator

“Terrible after service”

Written on: 17/07/2014 by RickyDrake472 (1 review written)

Use at your own risk Had to send a Tablet back to be replaced as it stopped working after three days. It was returned by UPS (excelent service) but once it got to Pixmania problems began. It arrived but was not registered in and after seven long phone calls to uninterested telephonists in Eastern Europe finally gave up and asked for my money back. I would never use Pixmania again and would warn any one else from doing so… Read Full Review

Written on: 25/07/2014

Good afternoon
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that it took a long time for your parcel to be registered. Due to the large volume of items coming and going from our warehouse, it does sometimes take a few days for an item to get registered. Even though UPS are showing it as delivered, it must be scanned on to our system in order for your refund to be authorised. This is what had caused the delay in processing of your refund. I would like to apologise for this delay and for any inconvenience that it may have caused. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Kind regards,

“Never again!”

Written on: 12/07/2014 by gabor.gulyas1 (1 review written)

I ordered a digital camera from pixmania, they did send me a confirm and tracking number etc. Next day I checked on the UPS web side they say delivery end of the day but my packing is from France took 2 different hub in France and one in Germany and after Nederland and finally uk again 2 hub I really confused. Next day I had a message from UPS damage the package or missing merchant... They are on investigation, Yeah if you not surround any goods that much over all Europe can be ok to delivery… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to gabor.gulyas1's Review

Written on: 25/07/2014

Good afternoon,
Firstly let me apologise for any inconvenience that your product arriving damaged may have caused. Pixmania use only the best couriers, so this is most unfortunate but something which can happen on occassion. When this does happen, Pixmania needs to contact our courier to resolve the issue. This process takes no more than 48 hours. After this we are able to resend your item or offer you a full refund. I have checked your order and I can see that a full refund was issued to you at your request. I once again apologise sincerely on behalf of Pixmania and our courier that this order did not reach you in perfect condition. If you have any further questions regarding this order or future orders, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Pixmania Mediator.

“First impression not so good, website poor, just good...”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by xcbikerlc (1 review written)

First impression not so good, website poor, just good prices of some goods. anyway I have tried to deal with them. So poor package of product i have not ever seen before. I decided to returned bcs I do not want Nikon Lens MADE IN CHINA with Chinese Warranty card. Still my refund after 1month have not been received. They can not register my parcel in Return Centre. Poor service, not professional. i do not trust anymore. It is French company. not British so be careful. I do not recommended to… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to xcbikerlc's Review

Written on: 20/06/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you were not satisfied with our service and the item you ordered.
We aim to give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I would like to inform you that we operate under the rights of the UK law and all of our services strictly follow these trading standards.
I invite you to contact me with your order details so that I may investigate further and make sure you receive your refund immediately.
Pixmania Mediator

“Terrible customer service and delivery!”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by hendeb (1 review written)

I recently paid £15.03 for a package weighing just 200g to be delivered using Pixmania's "Express Delivery 24-48h". Almost 118 hours later the package finally arrived, with 'UPS SAVER' pasted on the front it! Needless to say I tried to arrange for a refund of said postal costs, but not only was this outright denied thanks to some hazily concealed fine print on their website, but the customer service was obnoxious and extremely disappointing. Will certainly never use again… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to hendeb's Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if your parcel was delayed in transit and if you are disappointed with our customer services.
We strive to ensure that all parcels are shipped and delivered without delay in the promised timeframe and that we give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I invite to contact me with your order details so that I may investigate further into your order and offer you a suitable solution.
Pixmania Mediator

“To whom it may concern. I purchased a camera from...”

Written on: 18/03/2014

To whom it may concern. I purchased a camera from Pixmania website on the 1st of March (validation number) CCL1502697370. And made payment with my debit card, which of course was authorised by my bank. I was expecting the order to be delivered only to be called by your representatives that they cannot deliver the order unless I make the order through bank transfer. When I called your company to find out why, the person I spoke to could not provide me with any valid reason as to why in my… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/03/2014

Thank you for your review.
I apologise for the issues you have had with your order and if you are not satisfied with our customer services.
We strive to make sure that all parcels are shipped and delivered without delay in the promised timeframe and that we give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I would like to inform you that even though our offices are based in France, we operate under the rights of the UK law and all of our services strictly follow these trading standards.
Please note that we ask all our customers to pay by bank transfer for security reasons.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that you were refunded on the 18th of March for the video shoulder bag and I have contacted you directly by email with a suitable solution.
I invite you to contact me and I would be more than happy to help you.

Elizabeth2013Rp's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2014

Update

I have been forced again to air my grievance against pixmenia through open media forum. Looks like open forum communication is the only language they understand and prepared to address. All private emails that I have sent in regards to resolving my issues has been totally ignored even though she consistently invite that I email her whenever I air my grievance openly. Despite repeated emails, none has bothered or had the courtesy to respond or even acknowledge my emails.

I have returned the camera in question for a refund. And just as I thought things cannot get worse, they have now decided to redeliver the item they refused to redeliver unless I order by bank transfer just after I returned the camera. I am awaiting refund of the camera, which I returned and all emails regarding the processing of my refund has been completely ignored. I hope this whole nightmare experience will soon come to an end and I can finally move on from my hellish experience with prixmania. I hope someone will now have the decency to acknowledge my emails and not ignore them. And I hope my refund for the returned camera will be speedily processed so I can proceed to purchase my camera from a reputable retailer and put behind me this whole bad experience

Written on: 28/03/2014

Hello Elizabeth,
I am sorry if you have received the parcel.
We strive to satisfy all customer queries as efficiently as possible.
If you have received an unwanted item, then we inform our customers to refuse it and as soon as we receive it back, we will refund you.
I have contacted you yesterday regarding the item that you have received and asked you to give me more details so that I may organize the return for you.
I would like to inform you that I have not been ignoring your emails. I have contacted you on several occasions and have informed you about the free pickups that have been organized with the courier UPS.
I have informed you that you must contact the courier UPS in order to organize a pickup date that suits you and as soon as we have received the items back to us, we will refund you.
Please note that we always invite our customers to contact us as we are always happy to help you.
Pixmania Mediator

“Poor Service Guaranteed, Poor Service Delivered ”

Written on: 30/01/2014 by colinr1 (1 review written)

I dont really do reviews, but dont wish others to experience the Pixmania blues. I will keep it brief: Bought Camcorder and within 12 months it failed. So sent it back in Dec 2013. Cost me £15.75 postage. Not been refunded. extract email 1. from PIxmania, 17/01/14. 'The product is currently being repaired. It got almost shipped but then it was found there is some issue with its waterproofness.' extract email 2 from Pixmania. 24/01/14 'Your repaired product was shipped to you on 09/01/214… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to colinr1's Review

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry for the issues you have had with our after sales service of your defective product.
We aim to provide the most efficient after sales service to our customer at all times.
Please note that all repairs take 21 working days. After this time if the manufacturer has not been able to repair your product, you will be entitled to a refund or an exchange.
I would like to inform you that we are always happy to organize the return for you and ask our customers that if they return their product, then to send us a copy of the postage receipt along with their bank details and we would be happy to refund the return cost to you.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details on so that I may investigate further into your order as I would be more than happy to offer you a suitable solution.

Colinr1's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2014

Emma thanks for replying.
CCL1328021117 [2541479-1389781298]
I have had an email from your French Repair Company NIKKEN TECHNO stating,
'The device mentioned in your email is irreparable, it was returned to you unrepaired.'
That seems pretty clear to me why not to your 'most efficient ' Customer Service Staff?
And now you want me to return it to you again and go through the same process?

Pixmania's reply to Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

Thank you for your comment.
I have been reviewing your file and can see that I have already contacted you regarding the issues you have had with your order.
I have organized a pickup with the courier UPS and as soon as we have received your item back to us, we will refund you.
I have contacted our accounts department regarding the return delivery fee of £15.75 that you claim to not have received and I will keep you updated as soon as possible.
I have also offered you a suitable solution for the inconvenience.
I invite you to contact me if you have any further questions as I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Colinr1's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 06/02/2014

My camera arrived at Pixmania today so I just await the full refund. Sent you an email today but you may pick this comment up first.

Please confirm when it is processed.

Colinr1's reply to Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 17/02/2014

For all who have read my review, an important update.
I have now received a full refund of both the cost of my camera, the postage and an additional small sum for the inconvenience.
So credit has to go to PIXMANIA for sorting this issue out.
To be fair to them, they did point out that I was covered by a 2 year retailers warranty. I had thought it was only 1 year.

Pixmania's reply to Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

Thank you for your comment.
I’m glad that this issue has been resolved and you are happy with the outcome.

Thank you for your comment.
I’m glad that this issue has been resolved and you are happy with the outcome.

“Very good!”

Written on: 26/01/2014

I have bought an external drive and it arrived faster than I expected with free delivery. I have also asked information by email and the customer service promptly replied me. I would recommend it!… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/01/2014

Hello,
Thank you for your positive review.
I’m glad that you were happy with the delivery and our customer services.

Colinr1's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2014

Good luck if you need it replacing or repairing

Thank you for your comment.
I would like to inform you that if you ever have any issues with your product, then we would always be very happy to help you.

“Wrong goods delivered”

Written on: 20/01/2014 by johnbutler56 (1 review written)

Ordered a HP printer received a Samsung TV monitor. What a mess the warehouse operations must be in. Returned it awaiting next steps. in the meantime nearly 10 days has passed… Read Full Review

Pixmania's Response to johnbutler56's Review

Written on: 22/01/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you have received the incorrect item.
We strive to make sure that the correct items are sent out to our customers at all times.
If you are not satisfied with your product or it does not conform to the description on our site you have 14 days to return your product to us for a refund or replacement provided that we have the item in stock.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details so that I may investigate further into your order as I would be more than happy to help you.

Johnbutler56's reply to Pixmania's Comment

Written on: 23/01/2014

My order number is CCL1502111267. I returned the TV monitor on Monday. I also phoned Customer Services on Weds but they could not tell me the date I will receive the HP printer. Also there is nothing on your web site to tell me when it will be delivered. Given this is your mistake in sending me the wrong product there appears to be no movement at your end to rectify this issue or to keep me informed what is happening. I have some urgent business documents to print but is it now 10 days since I sent the order. Hence you can appreciate why your service is so awful.

Pixmania's reply to Johnbutler56's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

Thank you for your comment.
I have been reviewing your file and am pleased to inform you that we have received your item back to us. I have contacted our warehouse today and your replacement printer is currently being prepared in our warehouse and will be sent out to you shortly.
I invite you to contact me by email if you have any further questions and I would be more than happy to help you.

“absolutely gobsmacked”

Written on: 30/12/2013

Ordered TV online on the Spanish site with the aid of a dictionary! everything went ok until I had to ring a number to validate it. The Spanish recorded message was too fast and complicated to understand so rang the Engish number. All done and sorted in 2 minutes. The TV delivered at 10 in the morning 3 days later to my friends address. fabulous service and all worked well… Read Full Review

Written on: 31/12/2013

Hello,
Thank you for your positive review.
I’m glad that you were pleased with our service.

Edvard's Comment

Written on: 15/01/2014

Not half as gobsmacked as thousands of disatisfied UK customers of PiXmania !

We're either £100's out of pocket or with an expensive item that is nothing but scrap!

I see the agent has replied as it's good news, oddly, they can use their names, but we aren't allowed to!

Written on: 20/01/2014

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if you are not happy with the item you purchased.
We aim to give the most efficient service to our customers at all times.
I invite you to comment on this review with more information and your order details, so that I may investigate further into the issues you have had with your order. I would more than happy to help you.
Pixmania Mediator

“Disgraceful Company Breaking U Laws Continuously”

Written on: 21/11/2013

I purchased a 32" TV for my young daughters birthday. Upon delivery the TV had a 2 pin continental plug, no UK adapter was in the box even though it stated when ordering that it would be. I phoned Pixmania to be informed that they could post one and it could take up to a week, or I should go and buy one locally. The available adapter at my local shop had written on the front 'Use For shavers Only'. I did not buy it, but came home and put an applicable UK 3 pin plug on the cable as it was my… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/11/2013

When I state 'continuously' this is based on the vast amount of reports on internet forums of this company illegally supplying electrical items in the UK without the required UK plug. In addition the booklet enclosed with the Blaupunkt TV listed a UK service company ... I contacted them to be told that the TV was not of a UK specification and that they could not or would not assist me

Written on: 21/11/2013

I have sent a number of emails to Pixmania, firstly, requesting help. These have all resulted in a negative response stating that as I have changed the plug they refuse any customer service! The product as supplied was 'not fit for the purpose' and due to not working anyway 'Was not of Merchantable Quality' Even disregarding these two valid reasons in UK Consumer Law to be entitled to a refund or replacement, I should be protected by the 'Distance Selling Regulations' (ie: I can send it back giving no reason whatsoever). I have pointed all these facts out to Pixmania and all they do is send me a duplication of their mail refusing to do anything (I have the same email 5 times now). The email is signed off stating ... Best regards, Your customer care agent ......... CUSTOMER CARE WITH THIS COMPANY IS NON EXISTANT!

Written on: 22/11/2013

Thank you for your review.
I’m sorry if your item does not conform to the information on our site and if you have not received a UK adaptor.
Pixmania makes sure that all products are in perfect condition before they are put on sale.
If you have not received a UK adaptor with your item, we can send you out one at no extra cost.
I invite you to comment on this review with your order details and I would be more than happy to investigate further and offer you a suitable solution.

Written on: 21/11/2013

Details for any Pixmania response: Order No: CCL1500898837 Product: 32" Blaupunkt TV of Slovakian Specification with No English Instructrions, No UK plug and totally misleading information enclosed stating I had the benefit of a UK Service Centre. The Service Centre do not recognise the product code of this TV and cannot help me. In addition, your staff told me yesterday that you are owned by Dixons .......... Dixons tell me they sold your company many months ago. To state a UK Brand as being related to your company in an attempt to gain customer confidence is wrong! To use a .co.uk website and not being a UK company is also very misleading and downright dishonest!