Oceanic Flexia Drysuit Reviews

Oceanic Flexia Drysuit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Oceanic Flexia Drysuit

Oceanic Flexia Drysuit
Oceanic Flexia Drysuit

“I damaged my suit on some rocks...didnt even feel...”

Written on: 09/04/2011

I damaged my suit on some rocks...didnt even feel anything, but the damage was enough to break the membrane. When I brought it back to the Dive Center where I bought it they informed me warranty wouldnt cover it, and I should have it professionally repaired as Oceanic do not do repair kits. I find this a rip off and very amatuerish regarding a sport where equipment can get damaged. I bought this suit made to measure but the right boot was a little tight from the start but I thought it would… Read Full Review

“ The Oceanic Flexia Drysuit is a comfortable suit,...”

Written on: 04/05/2009 by npt (1 review written)

The Oceanic Flexia Drysuit is a comfortable suit, but being a dive instructor my suit gets a lot of wear and use. So far in 2 years of use I have had 2 zips replaced. One was done under warranty but the second I had to pay for. Also so many leaks that Oceanic have been unable to find. Now having to have the boots replaced.
I am now in the process of ordering a new dry suit from another manufacturer… Read Full Review

“I hired a female version of the Oceanic Flexia Drysuit...”

Written on: 26/04/2004 by alicesalt (1 review written)

I hired a female version of the Oceanic Flexia Drysuit and found it to be very flattering and well fitting to the female figure. It performed well, although I probably could have done with a smaller shoe size. Also I foulnd the neck seal to be far too big and therefore, while trying to ascend in a controlled fashion, I found that the air was pouring out of the neck and straight into my hood (which did lead to some cone-head jokes post-dive!)… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib