Peugeot GTI 180 2.0 Reviews

Media Gallery for Peugeot GTI 180 2.0

Peugeot GTI 180 2.0
Peugeot GTI 180 2.0

“Peugeot 206 gti 180 ”

Written on: 01/02/2012 by Jrcarroll6 (1 review written)

I bought my Peugeot 206 gti 180 about 2 years ago Since passing my test I fell in love with the Peugeot 206 range and after a few years of driving I decided to get the gti 180 The insurance killed me it cost me 300 a month but I did crash in my first year of driving If your thinking of getting the gti 180 go for it you will not be disappointed by it's great looks and great power I don't drive the car bad but when I'm on the traffic lights and there are a few boy racers beside me I like to… Read Full Review

“5* a total must! ”

Written on: 01/11/2010

5* a total must!

TOTALLY RAPID!!… Read Full Review

“I have owned the Peugeot 206 GTI 180 for about 5...”

Written on: 19/05/2007 by TempoB6 (2 reviews written)

I have owned the Peugeot 206 GTI 180 for about 5 months now. The car is a very nice motor, also has a lot of speed behind it for a hatch! Me myself have put my foot down in this car, and have noticed that as you get to about 70 bhp, it fly thought up to about 110 bhp. Also from owning a Peugeot 106 GTI that as I drive the 206 I do not realize I am doing the speed I am doing. But thought out the car has a very nice interior, with a half-half interior, leather and suede bucket seats. Also one… Read Full Review

“Had the Peugeot GTI 180 2.0 sports car only 4 weeks...”

Written on: 24/09/2004 by paulnevard (1 review written)

Had the Peugeot GTI 180 2.0 sports car only 4 weeks but it is great fun to drive. Wont find many faster cars on the road, especially in the 15k price range. Looks really sporty and drives the same. Sounds great, wicked seats and most people dont realise what engine the car actually has and what it can actually do!… Read Full Review

“I really like the Peugeot GTI, and although I have...”

Written on: 25/02/2004 by Dangti180 (1 review written)

I really like the Peugeot GTI, and although I have only had it 5 weeks, I am finding it a joy to drive. I recently had a Fiat Punto GT and could not resist the temptation to buy another hot hatch and decided to go for the Peugeot after having a great test frive in one at my local dealer. The power of the car is impressive and is a smooth progressive build up of power that really gets going after 4000 RPM, yet its flexible engine allows you to not work the gearbox very much. The handling is… Read Full Review

Samm's Response to 145121_Dangti180's Review

Written on: 19/04/2004

I think this car looks fantastic and it certainly has the go to match it's show. I have a 205 1.9 and love the fact that these little baby's can show up much bigger, more expensive cars. Why on earth haven't they brought out a rallye edition like the 106 & 306 tho- I think if they brought out a stripped down 206 180 you would have an absolute riot on you'r hands and maybe something that will even out do the clio cup and CTR!

173600_Alowicious's Response to 145121_Dangti180's Review

Written on: 11/10/2004

I have test driven the Pug GTI 180 and couldn't believe how fast it was!!! I think that it is a really beautiful car and the interior is outstanding. The only bad point I could find with it is the lack of space for rear passengers. If you frequently take rear passengers then this isn't the car for you - unless they have really short legs!!! The other point was that the boot is very small. Ideal for single people or couples. A real headturner. I will be buying one in April 2005