Mary Kay Lip Gloss Reviews

Mary Kay Lip Gloss - Ask a question now

Mary Kay Lip Gloss

“decent price for such a high quality product ($13)......”

Written on: 20/03/2009

decent price for such a high quality product ($13)... one Mary Kay lip gloss last for a long time. not sticky...very smooth feel. The colors shades are very pretty… Read Full Review

Mary Kay Lip Gloss

“The newest ones are "Nourishine", and they feel even...”

Written on: 13/01/2007 by shannondotmom (2 reviews written)

The newest ones are "Nourishine", and they feel even smoother.

I have had so much trouble with lip looks the last few years! Mary Kay lip gloss has renewed my look totally… Read Full Review

Mary Kay Lip Gloss

“I never wore lip gloss unitl I found Mary Kay. Now I...”

Written on: 24/02/2004 by lisatlalman (1 review written)

I never wore lip gloss unitl I found Mary Kay. Now I cannot go without it. I love what it does for my lip colors. I can change a look just by adding a new lip gloss. I is not sticky or gooey like others I have tried. I just love it… Read Full Review