Karl Schaper - Bonga Perkins 9' Surfboard Reviews

Karl Schaper - Bonga Perkins 9' Surfboard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Karl Schaper - Bonga Perkins 9' Surfboard

Karl Schaper - Bonga Perkins 9' Surfboard
Karl Schaper - Bonga Perkins 9' Surfboard

“Board is too corky, slow and it delaminated after 3...”

Written on: 19/07/2010

Board is too corky, slow and it delaminated after 3 sessions. I am going back to my regular shaper and PU construction. My last PU longboard lasted 5 years… Read Full Review

“Although this board works my next board will be...”

Written on: 02/11/2006 by koa puna (1 review written)

Although this board works my next board will be handshaped locally I need something more fine tuned than a popout generic… Read Full Review

“Karl Schaper - Bonga Perkins 9' - I've had the BP 9.1...”

Written on: 03/06/2004 by abtfulmind (1 review written)

Karl Schaper - Bonga Perkins 9' - I've had the BP 9.1 for two years, surfing Oahu spots, and it's been excellent. I'm 190 lbs and it's an excellent high-performance shape...very fast, quick turning, stiffness (because of composite material) increases acceleration… Read Full Review