Renault Scenic 1.9 Fidji 1.9 DCi Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Renault Scenic 1.9 Fidji 1.9 DCi - Ask a question now

“what an outstanding concept,value for money and a...”

Written on: 20/09/2009

what an outstanding concept,value for money and a pleasure to own... however it has been just one fault after another and renault just cant be bothered, neither can the garage who sold it to us.
the electrics are so bad it defies all words.
value for money has only one star as the cost of repairs have reached over £1500 and as the years go on so shall the bill rise.
flogging a dead horse with this Renault Scenic 1.9 Fidji 1.9 DCi model i can only think it was built on a friday during a bank… Read Full Review

“This is my 4th Renault Scenic. Preceeded by 98 Monaco,...”

Written on: 05/05/2008

This is my 4th Renault Scenic. Preceeded by 98 Monaco, 99 RT and 2004 new shape. For me, this is the best of the bunch with great trim. It has the curtain airbags, a nice safety feature… Read Full Review

“The car is fantastic. I always buy Diesels and prefer...”

Written on: 29/07/2003 by Dave Britton-Law. (1 review written)

The car is fantastic. I always buy Diesels and prefer ones with Renault engines. The car is very economical, 42+mpg at 80+MPH, around town it drops to 37. If I 'nurse' it and drive around 55 to 60 mph the fuel consumption goes up to 51MPG. The car is as comfortable when I throw it around on the country roads as it is on the motorway - if only it had more power or I could afford a superchip… Read Full Review

Parkkeeper's Response to Dave Britton-Law.'s Review

Written on: 07/09/2004

This review is worthy of note - it must be the first to give a Renault full marks. I thought they were all built on Friday afternoons - my three all were!

Guest's Response to Dave Britton-Law.'s Review

Written on: 30/08/2011

I have had 3 Renaults all gave trouble,this must be one of only a few to get praise,i will never buy another Renault thats for sure.

“Bought my Scenic in 2002 (June), first foray in to the...”

Written on: 24/04/2003 by scott. (1 review written)

Bought my Scenic in 2002 (June), first foray in to the Mini-MPV market, I'm not disappointed, Diesel engine is strong and willing with a good torque spread (more would be nice) and the car is proving to be a lot more economical than the manufacturers claims, I'm getting 50mpg as opposed to 47.9mpg.
The Interior is a bit of a let down, loads of cheap plastic, but hey its multi functional so lots to move about and get dirty.
Would I recommend one, well yes but wait until the all new Scenic… Read Full Review