Tannoy DC 2000 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Tannoy DC 2000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tannoy DC 2000

“fantastic speakers”

Written on: 20/04/2014 by 9Castillo (1 review written)

Brought these for 10 £ off facebook hardly been used I got them wired up to my lg tv and they are loud with no distortion I have seen a pair go for just shy of 150 £ on ebay :)… Read Full Review

Tannoy DC 2000

“I have owned a pair of dc2000 since when they come out...”

Written on: 06/04/2012

I have owned a pair of dc2000 since when they come out in the eighties ,I was impressed with them after I listened to them in the shop ,I had to have them ,bought them and still have them, coupled with a technics amp . The sound quality is still amazing ,I have them set up within my surround system along with other tannoys. Carnt fault them Great speakers… Read Full Review

Tannoy DC 2000

“Unbalivable sound when you have them connected to a...”

Written on: 31/03/2011

Unbalivable sound when you have them connected to a good amp low mids and highs are very well balenced and detailed. i paid £180 had to repair the tweeters in them as its a commen fault in them but apart from that they realy are great speakers .!… Read Full Review

Tannoy DC 2000

“ Tannoy DC 2000 excellent value picked myne up for 20...”

Written on: 28/01/2009

Tannoy DC 2000 excellent value picked myne up for 20 pounds bargain run with a yamaha amp sounds fantastic. very dynamic at home with all music… Read Full Review

Tannoy DC 2000

“Tannoy DC 2000 speakers make real good quality sound...”

Written on: 07/05/2008

Tannoy DC 2000 speakers make real good quality sound for home use its perfect speakers. I got this speakers and I`m so happy because got it… Read Full Review

Tannoy DC 2000

“Tannoy DC 2000: From the moment I re-inserted the...”

Written on: 18/07/2005 by InnerSpace (12 reviews written)

Tannoy DC 2000: From the moment I re-inserted the bi-wired banana plugs into the rear, these speakers impressed me again.
They are very well built and heavy with good quality gold posts at the back.
I listened to Dire Straits 'Latest Trick' and was instantly gripped by the sheer dynamic performance of these speakers. The cornet solo at the start sounded more sincere than it had before and when the alto sax came in it held a warmth that I had not heard for a long time but the sound was still… Read Full Review

Geoff C's Response to InnerSpace's Review

Written on: 30/07/2005

A shame you have to 'out' them!!
<br>I have heard speaker way more expensive - but never feel the need to replace mine, I only hope the D700's live up to your expectations

Tannoy DC 2000

“I have owned a pair of DC2000's for around 13 years. I...”

Written on: 23/04/2003 by Geoff C. (1 review written)

I have owned a pair of DC2000's for around 13 years. I chose them after listening to just about everything, at the time, between £200=, and £800=. These were going for around £300= at the time and I was lucky to get a discount.
I have played around with sound recording and mixing and find these play live recorded sound in a very natural way. They sound great at low and high levels. They may not be the best in the world, but I have never felt the need to change them. They are at home with all… Read Full Review

Geoff C's Response to 91651_Geoff C.'s Review

Written on: 18/02/2004

Can't think why I didn't recomend these (I was Geoff C) obviously these are not a current model. If you see a pair second hand in good condition they are a very worthwhile purchase. Test before you buy.