Indesit GSF120 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Upright
Volume: 3.53 Cu. Ft. / 100 Liter
Temperature Control
Indesit GSF120 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Indesit GSF120

Indesit GSF120
Indesit GSF120

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have had the Indesit GSF120 freezer for 4 months. I...”

Written on: 22/02/2009

I have had the Indesit GSF120 freezer for 4 months. I have had a new compressor and the thing is still not working correctly. When the engineer turned up to replace the compressor, he had to come back 2 days later to re-connect, as he did not seem to do it right the first time… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The number 1 priority for a kitchen appliance such as...”

Written on: 09/05/2008 by morleyclaret (1 review written)

The number 1 priority for a kitchen appliance such as the Indesit GSF120 in my eyes in lastability. 18 months isn't lastability, it's pathetic. We may have been unlucky but on this experience I wouldn't touch another one of these… Read Full Review