Hotpoint RZA30 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Upright
Volume: 3.5 Cu. Ft. / 99 Liter
Temperature Control
Manual Defrost
Hotpoint RZA30 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hotpoint RZA30

Hotpoint RZA30

“I agree with the other reviews, the top shelf of the...”

Written on: 14/05/2010

I agree with the other reviews, the top shelf of the Hotpoint RZA30 frosts over in a few days and gets so bad that the door won't close, the freezer still looks great after nearly 6 years but it's going in the bin very soon, just a pain and messy to defrost… Read Full Review

“Handy little freezer. Needs defrosting every 2 weeks...”

Written on: 01/02/2008

Handy little freezer. Needs defrosting every 2 weeks which i think is stupid. Would not recommend this freezer to any one… Read Full Review

“Frost starts to build up unevenly on the Hotpoint...”

Written on: 25/07/2005 by Su (1 review written)

Frost starts to build up unevenly on the Hotpoint RZA30, particularly on top shelf 2 weeks after a full defrost, & if I followed manufacturer's guidelines for when it needs defrosting, the freezer would need defrosting every 3 weeks. It's not a frost free freezer but this is just silly.

When I emailed this to Hotpoint they kept giving me advice that was already in my instruction book & never offered me an explanation for why this might be happening. I've not heard from them since I said I… Read Full Review

204338_Svwhat's Response to Su's Review

Written on: 01/08/2005

Oh bother - wish I had seen this review first, but then again the freezer was free with the flat.
<br>
<br>I have exactly the same problem frost build up in top shelf is excessive. No one in right mind would expect to defrost every 3 weeks. Hotpoint sort it out.

346941_Long123's Response to Su's Review

Written on: 22/02/2008

We've just got rid of ours. After 2 draws snapping and cutting my fingers where it frosts up within the week.