Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W

Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W

“superb, would buy another one aany time and certainly...”

Written on: 02/12/2009

superb, would buy another one aany time and certainly recommend other to purchase oone… Read Full Review

Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W

“Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W is effective and simple...”

Written on: 09/02/2009 by npaoser (1 review written)

Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W is effective and simple to use. The printing quality is very good, actually better than most of the other printer of the same level. I bought it 3 years ago and it is still working as it did the first day. Due to its size It takes a bit more space than other similar printers. The USB 1.1 can be seen as a bad point, but you can hardly notice the difference because the print speed is in any case good enough for a SoHo use.
This printer is in my point of view a very… Read Full Review

Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W

“I bought this printer because I was fed up with ink...”

Written on: 01/09/2006 by alanscott101 (1 review written)

I bought this printer because I was fed up with ink jet cartridges drying up on me; I only print on average once a week, and almost always its text. This printer is perfect for me. It's unbelievably quick my letters are out in less than 21 seconds if it's sleeping (not whirring) and in 12 seconds if it's awake. The text quality is fantastic, way better than I have ever seen on an ink jet. The black and white photos are rendered very well with only very slight banding, it is noticeable but only… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W

“I would recommend this Konica Minolta Page Pro,...”

Written on: 11/05/2006 by 5fingerdiscount (1 review written)

I would recommend this Konica Minolta Page Pro, elegantly designed plastic box masquerading as a laser printer to my enemies, certainly not to any friends or strangers.
I followed the instructions (which were written for Windows 2000, NOT XP!!!) meticulously. It insist that one should only use the Konica Minolta software included and not the Windows Hardware installation. However, the software failed to load two .dll's requiring me to manually find the dll's on the cdrom.
Having done that, I… Read Full Review

Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W

“The Konica Minolta PagePro a good value for money...”

Written on: 02/09/2005 by kattan (1 review written)

The Konica Minolta PagePro a good value for money printer compared to other brands. The printing quality is really good and the software that comes with the printer is a user friendly one.

It's a bit noisy though and sometimes you get the paper size error message and the printer stops printing. In this case, just re-align the paper in the paper tray. You can also use a different paper brand (sometimes it helps).

Other than that, the printer is really a good one… Read Full Review

Tmehanna's Response to kattan's Review

Written on: 11/10/2005

Mine was plagued with paper size errors among other errors till I changed the USB cable, now it works perfectly!

219498_Lolo's Response to kattan's Review

Written on: 03/12/2005

I think it is a very good printer for it's money (I paid for it about 120$). I very pleased about it.

Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W

“I just bought this Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W...”

Written on: 24/02/2004 by ABCTester (1 review written)

I just bought this Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W laserprinter since my previous inkjet printer (HP Deskjet 990cxi) more or less exploded. I decided not to buy a HP Printer ever again!
First of all: this printer has high value for less money. It cost me € 217, while other laser printers (HP, Canon, Samsong, Brother, ...) with more or less the same price have less memory and fewer dots per inch (usually 600*600dpi).
The printer came properly packed, Konica Minolta did a good job here, so don't… Read Full Review