Numatic GVE370 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Canister
Wet/dry

Weight: 20.94 lb.

“George is dead. ”

Written on: 13/01/2011

George is dead.
I am just about to throw this George in the trash skip. But it's not as bad as it seems, I bought it in 1986, it has lasted me 25 years and has never missed a beat, until now. It has suffered abuse, neglect and had served me well. It has pumped out flooded houses and dried out carpets, sucked out blocked toilets and drain pipes, sucked up rubble and gravel on house refurb jobs. This is on top of the 'normal' jobs, Vomit, children and dogs 'accidents' on carpets. You name it and… Read Full Review

Numatic GVE370

“I decided to bite the bullet and splash out on a...”

Written on: 03/01/2010

I decided to bite the bullet and splash out on a "george". I am not disappointed! I have used the machine to clean a badly soiled slate floor - amazing! And have given the whole house a face-lift. couldn't fault it to be honest - the tank holds 5 litres, so you can get a fair old done without stopping to refill ( iused to have a bissell that needed constant re-filling!)... Not needed service/support, but if they are as good as their product, then no complaints!… Read Full Review

Numatic GVE370

“Powerfull with a simple design. Seems to last long....”

Written on: 04/02/2008

Powerfull with a simple design. Seems to last long. Pretty good for covering a big area. Power cable is very long. Has the capability and accessories for sucking up liquid for dryin carpetts after a wash. Nice and simple but a bit heavy and noisy. More of an industrial cleaner. Numerous little part degrade or break. Ours now has many modifications after its 7 or so years with us. Quite noisy and a bit heavy to lug arond… Read Full Review

Numatic GVE370

“I've owned my Numatic "George" for around 6 years now....”

Written on: 23/07/2006 by sumazon (3 reviews written)

I've owned my Numatic "George" for around 6 years now. I used to have a Hoover 3 in 1 and a very elderly Electrolux upright. I kept the Hoover for the odd shampoo but kept the electrolux as it was much better for normal vacuuming (quite impressive given it was nearly 20 years old).
I got a dog and it had a few accidents and threw up on the carpet and stuff and the hoover just wasn't up to it. I had used Numatic machines whilst working as a hospital domestic in my student days and had been very… Read Full Review