Technika DP 301 Reviews

From 1 review

Technika DP 301 - Ask a question now

Technika DP 301

“After surfing for over 2 days to find this DVD Player,...”

Written on: 21/04/2003 by 12reasons. (1 review written)

After surfing for over 2 days to find this DVD Player, I still cannot find anything even remotely related to it.
Purchased from Tesco for a measly £59.99 it seems like a major bargain.

My only problem is the lack of information for the player, but that in no way detracts from the player itself… Read Full Review

Chambob.'s Response to 12reasons.'s Review

Written on: 04/06/2003

I too purchased the Technika DP301 from Tesco at £80, but it did come with 3 reasonable DVD's I hadn't seen so I was happy. It plays every type of file & CD I throw at it which is great, my only concern is the sound sometimes gets out of synch, so you have to press 'stop/pause' then 'play' to re-synch it. I only found this site as I am searching for some type of firmware patch. If anyone finds one please reply to this link to let me know. Thanks,

Chambob's Response to 12reasons.'s Review

Written on: 22/10/2003

yep, DP301 plays .mp3's fine. I still have sound synch probs with bought DVD's & VCD/SVCD. Any ideas anyone, I've tried most of the settings & nothing seems to work.

Laurence's Response to 12reasons.'s Review

Written on: 28/08/2003

You mention the dp301 takes everything you throw at it. Have you thrown files with the .mpg file extension as my dvd300 will not play/see them. The 1020 model seems to work though, except I can't seem to buy one for myself.

Marrowbone.'s Response to 12reasons.'s Review

Written on: 05/06/2003

Yep, I too have just purchased a Technika dp301 plus 3 discs and also would like to mod it if possible.No probs yet and well chuffed with it.