Suna Romania www.sunaromania.com Reviews

Suna Romania www.sunaromania.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Suna Romania www.sunaromania.com

Suna Romania www.sunaromania.com

“Cheap prices, issues with Customer support”

Written on: 11/06/2014

Today I encountered the customer support, whom even though I asked a question, they still asked me how can they help. Fine. I wrote again. Then I just sit there and the chat closes. Okay, start again. For half an hour no operators were available in any language. Then I managed to catch an operator. Same identical thing as above happened, chat just closes with no answer or help (operator Silvia). Third time was lucky, same operator from first try, but my issue got solved… Read Full Review

“Very diisappointed !!!!!!!”

Written on: 12/06/2013

This service changed a lot . They take money for minutes you are not using . I've been charged for 0.01 min 0. 79 cents . Is not even a call , and they are doing this over and over . If you just try to dial a number they will gonna charge you . Is ridiculous and they take our money . I will look for another company having this service .... Stay away from Sunaromania.com… Read Full Review

Keepcalling's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2013

Hi,

We are sorry you are dissatisfied with our services! But it's a good idea you brought up the topic, so thank you for that.

What we can assure you of is that our system is build to charge you starting the moment a call is answered, and up to the moment one of the interlocutors hangs up. Any other situation is non-standard and should be reported to our customer service at sunaromania@keepcalling.net for a solution.

Also, the rates are available on the Rates page and no extra charges, no hidden fees apply. In your account, you have total transparency upon the call duration and cost.

SunaRomania.com

“happy”

Written on: 06/07/2012 by narcisa (1 review written)

Am inceput sa folosesc cardul sunaromania acum o luna si sunt foarte multumita.Nu are conection fees,daily fees or hidden ones.Tariful este foarte mic si pentru mobil si pentru fix.Eu sun din australia si nu pot sa zic ca mi s-a intamplat sa nu prind conectia cu romania.Am sunat si in Italia si a mers.Nu veti regreta daca o veti folosi . Narcisa Australia… Read Full Review

“I have been using Suna Romania's $50 Silver Phone...”

Written on: 26/12/2005 by dward9273 (1 review written)

I have been using Suna Romania's $50 Silver Phone Cards for two years.

I have had an absolutely perfect service so far.

The calling quality is better than when I dial direct (from California)… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Suna Romania used to be really good, recently raised...”

Written on: 22/02/2004 by vreviews (1 review written)

Suna Romania used to be really good, recently raised rates and lowered quality. My calls don't get through at all, customer service was very poor and intrusive: asked all kinds of details and did nothing. They claimed they don't hear me, asked for my phone # and promised to call back but didn't. I called again and then they offer to do nothing until tomorrow - because the lines are too busy on weekends! This card is supposed to work on any day!… Read Full Review