Direct Line Life Insurance Reviews

☆☆☆☆☆
From 1 review

Direct Line Life Insurance - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“Because Direct Line Life Insurance had a medical...”

Written on: 04/10/2005 by simmonds (1 review written)

Because Direct Line Life Insurance had a medical report from a doctor of a former pratice I was at,a bad report of NHS documents not being updated, I only ever saw this GP once for approximately 10 minutes so he just wrote down what he had on the notes ,despite being told they were not correct. I explained this to Direct Line but would not listen to me, I told them I wanted to see what was in the report they did not want to let me have a copy but told I have to under Data Protection act so they… Read Full Review

Anon26's Response to 212501_simmonds's Review

Written on: 29/03/2007

I don't think Direct Line was at fault here. They have to go by the information they have got. Of course they would not just take your word for it that the problems had been sorted out.