Union Jack Mini Reviews

Union Jack Mini - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Union Jack Mini

Union Jack Mini

“I love the Union Jack Mini! ”

Written on: 08/06/2009 by Zoezo (1 review written)

I love the Union Jack Mini!
You can't go wrong with a classic mini! … Read Full Review

Union Jack Mini

“There is nothing more british than the classic Mini...”

Written on: 21/10/2008 by lrerner (1 review written)

There is nothing more british than the classic Mini and the Union Jack mini is a great little collectable toy. Mine looks great, ive had it for a few years and it sites on its plinth on show in my office.

I have other cars around as well but the Mini is one of my favourite all time cars so i had to get the model as well. Granted you cant do much with it, the doors open and thats about it but I love looking at it, and my other cars and imagining what its like to drive them. minis are amazing cars… Read Full Review