Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel) Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Double Oven
Bake
Roast
Broil
Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (electric & Gas)
5 Cooking Elements (burner)
Capacity: 2.37 Cu. Ft.
Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

Specification for Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

Main characteristics
Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas)
Element Type: Burner
No. of Cooking Elements: 5 Elements
Oven Amount: Double
Self Cleaning: Without Self Cleaning
Other Features
Capacity: 2.37 cu. ft.
Secondary Oven Capacity: 1.87 cu. ft.
Convection Type: With Convection
Oven Functionality: Bake Roast Broil
Sabbath Mode: No Sabbath Mode

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“Poor quality and poor customer service”

Written on: 13/06/2013

I have the Rangemaster Toledo 110 Induction. It is now about 1 year old. After a few month I noticed that the control knobs started flaking and to my dismay I found that they were made of white plastic and only had a shiny silver sticker on top to make it look metal. I have been sent several replacement knobs by now and the same thing keeps happening. The support has been appalling and nothing has been done yet to fix this. Also, the grill pan has a fixed handle, which makes cleaning the pan… Read Full Review

Kcollier's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2014

These appliances are all made in Leamington Spa and not China. The knobs issue may be because you are putting the grill on the floor of the grill as this means that the heat deflector can not do its job and then they knobs get hot causing the damage. Please feel free to call us and we in Consumer Services will be happy to advise further.

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“LOOKS GOOD BUT POOR QUALITY”

Written on: 16/04/2013

I've had my Toledo 90 Duel Fuel oven for a couple of years. It took a bit of getting use to as the main oven cooks quickly whilst the side oven seems to take for ever. At first glance it looks good and I was unfortunately drawn in by this and the brand name when purchasing my new kitchen, however, on closer inspection it is of a poor quality considering the price paid. The stainless steel finish is quite 'tinny' and despite using Rangemaster's recommended (and quite expensive) cleaning range… Read Full Review

“Not value for money”

Written on: 03/04/2013 by Snap890carpentry (1 review written)

I bought my rangemaster 90 duel fuel, 3 yrs ago. First the ignition lighters started to go. Then as I opened the oven door on Boxing Day the door came off in my hand. Now the clock and the whole electrical half of it cuts out if I set the oven to 180 degrees or more. I have spoken to rangemaster to book one of their engineers. I found the lady really rude & abrupt. She diagnosed the problem as being a faulty clock over the phone & told me it will cost £165, to sort it. She became really… Read Full Review

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“Cheaply made and faulty from day 1”

Written on: 26/03/2013

Against my better judgement..we purchased a Rangemaster Toledo when range cookers were all the rage. The product is typical of a company relying on its name for the cheaper end products of its range, poorly made tinny structure, hard to clean finish, self cleaning over trips the circuit breaker when used (faulty oven) from new, layout of control nobs extremely confusing, markings for control nobs easy to rub off when cleaning which will leave you guessing which nob does what. I wouldn't buy one… Read Full Review

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“Do not waste your money”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by Lizziebert (1 review written)

Ovens are fan only and are good for nothing but pastry, electric ignition worked for 3 months, burners are at the best unstable....I could go on but don't have the time. I've had this 4 years and am now looking for a more reliable, flexible cooker… Read Full Review

Savannapanna's Response to Lizziebert's Review

Written on: 26/07/2013

Wish I hadn't bought my baumatic oven, big mistake and terrible attitude towards customers

“Need to improve”

Written on: 21/10/2012

Only had the Rangemaster Toledo Induction cooker installed for seven months and I'm not much of a cook. Looks great but the seals on all the knobs are already coming off leaving a sharp edge which is really hazardous. Four calls to Rangemaster and still waiting for replacement knobs as they are not 'in stock'. Really disappointed as for the price I thought I was getting something of quality. … Read Full Review

Angrycustomerxyz's Comment

Written on: 11/06/2013

I have the Rangemaster Toledo Induction 110 now about a year old and am experiencing the exact same problems with the control knobs. They are made of white plastic with shiny metal stickers on top, which are peeling off a number of the knobs. Some of them have been replaced for the third time but the problem keeps happening. I have cut myself several times.
The support from Rangemaster has been appalling. First they told me an engineer would come out to test the oven. Well, said engineer called me and told me he would not come out as the knobs were just cheap and nothing he could do about that.
I then spoke to Rangemaster and they arranged for another engineer to come and visit and carry out heat testing. After doing the test, the engineer told me that there was excessive heat escaping from both ovens, which would need their seals replacing. He would report back to Rangemaster and they would be in touch.
Well, weeks passed and no call. So, I called them. I was told the engineer had not reported back (after weeks!!!) and that the technical team would be in touch. Well, they were not. Once again I had to chase this up. I have just had a message on my answerphone to say that the technical team have had the report from the engineer and that nothing faulty had been found.
I was fuming. I should have been called back again earlier to follow this up, but once again have not. I will carry on with this Saga tomorrow.
Overall, the cooker is not one I would buy again. There are so many design problems with this. The grill pan handle does not come off, which makes it a pain to clean. The grill pan can only go in one slot.
On the top the cooker has some kind of vent space where food constantly falls down behind the cooker.
The doors don't open and close easily at all and seem really cheap.
Overall, very disappointing.

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“Love mine nothing I can fault at all. Cleans easy..”

Written on: 16/10/2011 by PamelaR (1 review written)

We have had out Toledo 90 for years now probably about 5 , never had a problem. Still looks stylish after all these years. We had a cheap imiation to begin with that lasted 1 year. Would prefer the Toledo to have been little bit less pricy BUT I am happy with ours and glad I bought it… Read Full Review

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“Lots of problems with fan, front door and grill pan...”

Written on: 19/01/2011

Lots of problems with fan, front door and grill pan handle- after a few years use - expensive to repair. Not self cleaning as marketed. I don't like the vent system at the back and the grill. I think it is badly made and I wouldn't recommend it for serious cooks but it looks good… Read Full Review

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“ Great range with one huge flaw - the front control...”

Written on: 11/10/2010

Great range with one huge flaw - the front control panel has virtually rubbed away leaving me guessing at temps. Rangemaster v. slow in responding… Read Full Review

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“I have the Toledo Rangemaster 90 dual fuel for more...”

Written on: 02/11/2009

I have the Toledo Rangemaster 90 dual fuel for more than 3 years and I haven't had any problems with it. It's easy to use, easy to cook and almost easy to clean. I'm saying almost because I went for the stainless steel look and this is difficult to keep clean at all times. I only bought my own tin for roasts as the one provided by Rangemaster is rather small for the geese I usually get for Christmas. It is really solid - my boyfriend who is an expert in creating chaos and damaging things didn't… Read Full Review

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“Side oven faulty within a year - engineer cracked...”

Written on: 09/10/2009

Side oven faulty within a year - engineer cracked kitchen floor tile when fixing. side oven faulty again when out of warantee, rangemaster will not cover the cost of repair but will send a spare part for us to fit!!. Now the seal has gone on the main oven door. The handles are loose on the main oven door. And the griddle doesn't fit the ring its supposed to.
The customer service advisor I spoke to had a cocky attitude and told me to take legal advice if I wasnt happy with what she told me as… Read Full Review

Rangemaster Toledo 90 (Dual Fuel)

“The Rangemaster Toledo 90 duel fuel is a brilliant...”

Written on: 27/12/2005 by friendlyfox (3 reviews written)

The Rangemaster Toledo 90 duel fuel is a brilliant compromise if you haven't the space for a wider range. Five gas hobs (including high power wok hob), two separate ovens and a separate grill. My last oven was massive so I expected to feel constrained by having two smaller ovens, but quite the opposite. There was no problem fitting in the 26lb turkey we had at Christmas, and it was great to have the second oven for all the trimmings. There is a plate warming rack for the smaller oven, but… Read Full Review