Creda C362E Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Double Oven
Bake
Fuel Type: Electric
4 Cooking Elements (smooth Top)
Creda C362E - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Creda C362E

Creda C362E

“The Top door of my Creda C362E is coming apart after...”

Written on: 30/08/2008

The Top door of my Creda C362E is coming apart after very light use and there is no spare part available from Creda to replace this. I consider the unit to be of very poor quality for the price paid. I will avoid Creda products in future… Read Full Review

Creda C362E

“After 2 years the top trim started to disintegrate,...”

Written on: 20/09/2007 by jdf (1 review written)

After 2 years the top trim started to disintegrate, leaving the metal lip exposed and starting to corrode. Indesit (own Creda) do not seem interested in their poor design and/or quality of build. Along with my bad experience with a Hotpoint freezer, I won't be going with Indesit again - due to design, build and customer experience - all dire… Read Full Review

Creda C362E

“After buying the Creda C362E I would certainly...”

Written on: 28/06/2008 by 23gayebody (1 review written)

After buying the Creda C362E I would certainly recommend Creda to my friends. It's a great cooker, no real problems, just great… Read Full Review

Creda C362E

“I've had my Creda C362ES for just over 3 years and not...”

Written on: 11/09/2007 by A2002star (1 review written)

I've had my Creda C362ES for just over 3 years and not had 1 problem with it - i would recommend it to everyone… Read Full Review

Creda C362E

“This Creda C362E oven is an accet of the entire Creda...”

Written on: 15/06/2005 by kiyawhite (56 reviews written)

This Creda C362E oven is an accet of the entire Creda way in some ways, and then something to be embarassed about owning in other ways.
The oven cooks meat and other foods thoroughly and quite instantaniously. With 2 ovens, a grill, a 4 spot hob and an easy-to-use control panel, this oven is great for all the family. It's thermometre is very durable and accurate, but the element is rubbish. It works fine for the first few weeks, or maybe even the first few months, but gradually it's performance… Read Full Review

Berenice's Response to kiyawhite's Review

Written on: 02/09/2005

I have had my Creda for 13 months and a scratch or crack has appeared on the hob. The service centre inform me that a repair will cost £150 parts plus engineer £68 as it is out of guarantee.
<br>
<br>I asked to speak to a technical person but was informed that since the Italian company took over the technians have been done away with.
<br>
<br>I am far from impressed by this state of affairs , my previous ceramic hob oven was 20 years old and it is not through misuse that this one of 13 months has failed.
<br>
<br>Is it poor manufacturing or substandard parts?
<br>Has any one else had this fault happening so early in a cookers' life?

Kiyawhite's Response to kiyawhite's Review

Written on: 04/09/2005

I'd say that this is not out of the ordinary, since ALL Hotpoint products have a problem by the end of their first year. Like I said, with me it was the element, and with you it was the hob - this is something that you should note before you buy a hotpoint product!