AEG C41022G-M Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Double Oven
Bake
Roast
Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (electric & Gas)
4 Cooking Elements (burner)
AEG C41022G-M - Ask a question now

Specification for AEG C41022G-M

Main characteristics
Fuel Type: Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas)
Element Type: Burner
No. of Cooking Elements: 4 Elements
Oven Amount: Double
Other Features
Convection Type: With Convection
Oven Functionality: Bake Roast

AEG C41022G-M

“On my third set of door hinges, my oven seals keep...”

Written on: 18/02/2009 by lindseyL (1 review written)

On my third set of door hinges, my oven seals keep breaking. Grill useless as when it reaches a temperature it goes off and my food dries up. Nightmare to clean and expensive to run… Read Full Review

AEG C41022G-M

“The large oven door on my AEG C41022G-M no longer...”

Written on: 08/11/2006 by skaelectrics (1 review written)

The large oven door on my AEG C41022G-M no longer shuts properly and it's only 6 months old - I'm now waiting for a third engineer in five weeks from service force to come and fix it - AEG customer services are about as much use as a chocolate fire guard. All I get is conflicting stories. My Dad always said don't buy an AEG… Read Full Review