Miele T230C Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Front Loader
Home Dryer
11 Lb / 5 Kg Capacity
Electric Dryer
Stackable
Miele T230C - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Miele T230C

Miele T230C

“MIELE T230C NOT DRYING”

Written on: 29/02/2012 by WayneJackson (2 reviews written)

First out the traps - I've had this tumble dryer for several years and it gets HAMMERED! It has never missed a beat in all that time and I love it. Last week it stopped drying and it seemed to me that the fault was mine as I had not cleaned the condensor unit (front bottom, left) so it was blocked solid with wet fluff. I made a few telephone calls only to be told that the heater unit had gone and that they cost in excess of £200 to buy - and then you pay some outrageous sum of money to have… Read Full Review

“The heater element failed after 4 months and was...”

Written on: 20/11/2009

The heater element failed after 4 months and was replaced under warranty. It failed again after 3 years and two months. Called out an engineer who identified the problem and told me how much a replacement part would be. I decided to buy a new drier (not miele),as this was the cheaper option.

The engineer was very nice, however miele customer service were a bit frosty and uninterested when I called to have a winge. I have lots of meile appliances in my home but will not be making any further… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“The heater elements on my Miele T230C tumble dryer...”

Written on: 23/10/2006 by The Consumer (1 review written)

The heater elements on my Miele T230C tumble dryer packed up after 3 years. The call out charge of a Miele engineer is £108 including VAT - this only includes 1 hours work. Even with a discount off the parts, I'll practically be paying the same price to repair it as I would for another reasonably priced brand that will probably last as long as the Miele, and at half the price the Miele cost me when new. I bought Miele because they are supposed to last, and having children at the time meant… Read Full Review

292098_Michele Christie's Response to The Consumer's Review

Written on: 06/06/2007

Strange that I have had exactly the same experience with my T490 - heating elements packed up after 3 years 5months - We averaged 3/4 loads washing per week - cost quoted to repair it £360! My previous Miele tumble dryer is still going strong after 20 years in service!

Carefulbuyer's Response to The Consumer's Review

Written on: 05/04/2012

It sounds from reviews and friends that Miele have made a name for themselves in the past and now are sitting back.and reaping the rewards We need to dump companies - if they cannot be bothered to help their customers, we should all not be bothered to buy their expensive products I was looking to buy a new tumble dryer - A rated is what I need and now I'm thinking do I want it to supposedly last for 15+ years when things move on so quickly and now they don't last 15 years..............