Siemens HB131250B Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Energy Source: Electric
Oven Type: Single
Capacity: 2 Cu/ Ft
Convection Types: Roast
Bake
Siemens HB131250B - Ask a question now

Siemens HB131250B

“I too had a similar thing happen....but it was my...”

Written on: 10/06/2009

I too had a similar thing happen....but it was my fault! I wrapped an oven glove over the handle and put it on pyroclean (the book clarly says don't do this kind of thing!!). My Siemens HB131250B exploded and I was honest with Siemens and they halped with with the repair costs. It was originally estimated at about £500 for repair but their head office knocked over £230 off so how can they be much fairer? I guess you did the same but won't own up? MAybe even accidently hit the door once… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Siemens HB131250B

“My Siemens HB131250B oven has blown up after 2 years...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

My Siemens HB131250B oven has blown up after 2 years of use. The glass pane on the front exploded and could have seriously hurt one of us. Siemens/bosch have been really unhelpful and as a company, I do not rate their customer services. Very uncoperative and do not want to listen. Extremely frustrating… Read Full Review

Vitesse9's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2009

Mine too did this..but this was my fault! I wrapped something over the handle and had it on the pyroclean-something the books strictly advises not to do. I owned up to Siemens customer services (had to bypass the call centre) and they wanted to help. The original estimate was about £500 but they were sympathetic and agreed to knock over £220 off the end bill...RESULT!!! Did you leave anything on the handle?

Sfdfsfsdfsf's Comment

Written on: 19/09/2013

Ours hasn't exploded but the glass did crack whilst the cleaning cycle was on overnight. Vitesses9's comment reads like something the Siemens digital marketeers have planted.

We have used the cleaning cycle about 6 times and twice it has caused damage.
First time to the rubber seal and now to the glass pane.

It is a very poor design - don't buy it!