Baumatic B150 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Summary

Energy Source: Electric
Oven Type: Single
Capacity: 2.01 Cu/ Ft
Baumatic B150 - Ask a question now

Baumatic B150

“Worst Oven Ever”

Written on: 05/04/2014 by Daltonaw78 (1 review written)

I had this oven for a year and can't get a service engineer to fix. Rubbish… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Baumatic B150

“My Baumatic B150 electric oven exploded within 2...”

Written on: 07/02/2006 by G VK (2 reviews written)

My Baumatic B150 electric oven exploded within 2 years, and the company offered no apology. They simply offered to send out an engineer at a cost of £70 to myself, plus parts!
The situation was not helped by a rude call centre assistant putting down the phone on me!!… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to G VK's Review

Written on: 23/02/2006

I've heard of getting your 'bang for the buck' but this is ridiculous!
I wonder what was in the oven at the time.

Savannapanna's Response to G VK's Review

Written on: 26/07/2013

They couldn't care less. Buying Baumatic has been the worst purchase I have made and I am in my 50's and have made quite a few in my time! Best one I had was Zanussi and I so regret parting with it for the baumatic rubbish (just had a new fitted kitchen which I am delighted with everything except the baumatic oven which is atrocious and won't be staying I intend dumping itbon their door step in reading & will fork out for a decent make to replace it).