FCUK Lip Gloss Reviews

FCUK Lip Gloss - Ask a question now

FCUK Lip Gloss

“A review of FCUK LIPSHEEN. I bought this product...”

Written on: 22/03/2006 by Georgia Cooksey (1 review written)

A review of FCUK LIPSHEEN. I bought this product whilst it was on special offer at my local Boots and I could kick myself that I didn't buy more... they have now stopped stocking it and I need to find someone who does - fast!!… Read Full Review

FCUK Lip Gloss

“FCUK Lip Lubricant is super smooth, light & moist,...”

Written on: 13/01/2006 by vellum (61 reviews written)

FCUK Lip Lubricant is super smooth, light & moist, non-sticky, feel superbly comfortable on lips, very natural colour… Read Full Review

FCUK Lip Gloss

“I love using FCUK lip gloss it makes your lips feel...”

Written on: 01/07/2005 by xnickyx05x (1 review written)

I love using FCUK lip gloss it makes your lips feel minty fresh and tingley! I don't use any other lip gloss as I find you put the lip gloss on, but it doesn't last! Whereas FCUK lip gloss lasts for ages and it really does make your lips look shiny and full… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 199949_xnickyx05x's Review

Written on: 27/11/2011

omg i love it aswell but cant get it in ireland anymore sooooo sickened i am down to my last bit dont no wot im going to use

FCUK Lip Gloss

“FCUK Lip Gloss - I liked the selection of colours...”

Written on: 05/06/2005 by makeup gal (1 review written)

FCUK Lip Gloss - I liked the selection of colours there was, and I also liked the high shine it gave. It did appear to make my lips fuller, because it offered sich high shine. It lasted along time, but this is not necessarily a good thing, as lipglosses that do last a long length of time, tend to be very sticky, and this was the case, it was also quite hard to remove, as it was so sticky. But all in all I think it is quite a good lipgloss, and worth a go… Read Full Review