Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Reviews

Media Gallery for Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor

“I bought this from a cheap makeup shop (every town has...”

Written on: 13/08/2010 by girly2007 (1 review written)

I bought this from a cheap makeup shop (every town has one!) for £1.99 in 28 stay current. I don't usually wear such a strong colour but for the price I thought I'd give it a go.

WOW I love this lipstick sooooooo much! It goes on easily, dries after about a minute and stays on! And on. And on. And on. And on. And on! I always take my makeup off at night, but this looked like I'd freshly applied it the next day!

The colour is really really nice, and although I wouldn't normally like wearing a… Read Full Review

Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor

“Easy to remove with Rubbing Alcohol. This is the only...”

Written on: 03/08/2010

Easy to remove with Rubbing Alcohol. This is the only lipstick that I buy!… Read Full Review

Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor

“Thank you revelon overtime lipstick. I have been...”

Written on: 27/12/2008 by SolHut (1 review written)

Thank you revelon overtime lipstick. I have been waiting for something like this to come out. I love it. And I will continue to buy it. Sincerely, Happy Customer… Read Full Review

Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor

“I bought one color of Revlon ColorStay Overtime...”

Written on: 27/07/2008

I bought one color of Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor and went back the next day and bought 3 more. Love the fact that it stays on so long. Actually goes about 18 hours looking well… Read Full Review