Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor Reviews

Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Color stay lipstick”

Written on: 23/02/2016 by missydenny22 (3 reviews written)

I have brought this lipstick from a beauty shop near my place. The nxt day i applied it on my lips and wnt to the office. the time i return home the lipstick did not fade away, it was as same as i applied. i really love this lipstick. i have a rich red color… Read Full Review

“I have tried all types of long wearing lip wear and so...”

Written on: 25/09/2008

I have tried all types of long wearing lip wear and so far Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor is my favourite hands down.. It does not come off as easy as people think i wore it for 2days before i finally had to use a oil free makeup remover to get it off..I would recommend it for the younger on the go generation… Read Full Review