LOreal Shine Delicieux Reviews

LOreal Shine Delicieux - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LOreal Shine Delicieux

LOreal Shine Delicieux

“Shine deliciux is the best! I still have one in my...”

Written on: 14/04/2011

Shine deliciux is the best! I still have one in my makeup bag digging it out from the bottom of the tube. I want it back!!! I what the new one!!… Read Full Review

LOreal Shine Delicieux

“A tube was given to me as a gift and I absolutely love...”

Written on: 24/04/2008

A tube was given to me as a gift and I absolutely love it. It is almost gone and I can not find it in any stores. I love that I can put it on without needing extra moisture. For my other lipsticks I wear chapstic, then apply color on top… Read Full Review

LOreal Shine Delicieux

“Please, I would like to know, why did you stopped...”

Written on: 20/04/2008 by snjezana82 (1 review written)

Please, I would like to know, why did you stopped selling lipstick shine delicieux. That was the best product I ever tried and used. Pleas I want it again… Read Full Review

LOreal Shine Delicieux

“Overall the LOreal Shine Delicieux is the best I have...”

Written on: 08/03/2005 by kperry (1 review written)

Overall the LOreal Shine Delicieux is the best I have ever had… Read Full Review

302406_Ofsthus's Response to kperry's Review

Written on: 03/08/2007

Loreal Violet Delight sheer #505...bring it back! I love this color, and can't find anything close to it!

LOreal Shine Delicieux

“Depsite the fact that this L'Oreal Shine Delicieux...”

Written on: 05/03/2005 by geri901 (7 reviews written)

Depsite the fact that this L'Oreal Shine Delicieux lipstick only lasts about 30 seconds if you want to wear it out for a meal or for a drink I really think it is great. The shine & the colours are wonderful & it glides on so easily you can just pull it out of your bag/pocket & slap it on like you would chapstick!
My advice would be great for a night out with the girls but not for a night out with your man because he won't appreciate being covered in lipstick kisses!… Read Full Review