Clementine Toys Reviews - www.clementinetoys.com

Clementine Toys - www.clementinetoys.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clementine Toys - www.clementinetoys.com

Clementine Toys - www.clementinetoys.com
Clementine Toys - www.clementinetoys.com

“www.clementinetoys.com was recommended to me by a...”

Written on: 05/07/2005 by cadnamcottage (2 reviews written)

www.clementinetoys.com was recommended to me by a friend who bought her Keptin-Jr comforter from them. I visited the site and was impressed with the size of the range they stock. In addition to a few (more!) baby items, I was able to get a few birthday presents for my older one as well. The site was very simple to use, and navigation was a dawdle (even for a technophobe like me!) Checkout was fast and efficient and the items arrived within 2 days. I was superimpressed. Will certainly be… Read Full Review

“The train I bought from Clementine Toys consists of an...”

Written on: 19/02/2004 by kitmonster (2 reviews written)

The train I bought from Clementine Toys consists of an engine and three carriages - it looks gorgeous and is really well made. The carriages are full of bricks so it's two toys in one. Really good value at 15 pounds. I was surprised when it arrived at how long the train is. The train is varnished with bright red wheels and the bricks are all very colourful… Read Full Review