BBC Teens - www.bbc.co.uk/teens Reviews

BBC Teens - www.bbc.co.uk/teens - Ask a question now

“I like this website cos i can enter comps and win cool...”

Written on: 25/04/2007 by katesteelsey (1 review written)

I like this website cos i can enter comps and win cool things, and it gives me info on up to date things happening in music and movies.
There's also a cool site called www.swapitshop.com where you can get lots and lots of free stuff too. You should check it out! Doesn't cost you a thing!… Read Full Review

Jessisamess's Response to katesteelsey's Review

Written on: 02/05/2007

Hi,
<br/>
<br/>Thanks for letting me know about swapitshop! Its so cool. I've never seen anything like it before. I'm just bidding on some new cd's that they have. I'm gonna get rid of some of my old dolls and get more points to buy stuff.
<br/>Yeah, I recommend people going on the site too.
<br/>
<br/>Oh, yeah and BBC teens rocks too!!
<br/>Seeya :O)

Katesteelsey's Response to katesteelsey's Review

Written on: 15/06/2007

I've been a swapits member for nearly a year now and it have got loads of great stuff from the website. The best thing about it is that it's all free!
<br/>
<br/>I heard there is going to be a new look website as well. Which is really exciting and I can't wait to see what it is like!
<br/>
<br/>Go to swapitshop.com people. It's hot hot hto!

“The BBC Teens website is really good. Loads to do and...”

Written on: 19/02/2004 by bgarrod (1 review written)

The BBC Teens website is really good. Loads to do and loads of free stuff and competitions… Read Full Review