Clinique Face Scrub For Men Reviews

Clinique Face Scrub For Men - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Clinique Face Scrub For Men

“A very good product!”

Written on: 03/08/2015 by KevinButler9 (2 reviews written)

A very nice product. It has a nice menthol/minty cooling effect, my skin feels so smooth and refreshed every time I use this product and leaves it feeling and looking fresher for days! I use it as an scrub after cleansing, as an pre-shave to get a better shave. Also using it daily, mixing it with my cleanser to get a lathering and scrubbing wash. So, I like it very much! Will repurchase this scrub for sure! … Read Full Review

“This is the first face scrub I've tried that works how...”

Written on: 09/04/2010

This is the first face scrub I've tried that works how it's supposed to. I've tried all the drugstore brands, ProActiv, and most recently Billy Jealousy Liquidsand. The drugstore brands all fell short in at least 2 categories. ProActiv exfoliated well but throws off the PH balance of your skin. B.J.Liquidsand was a great product, a near winner, but is best for dryer skin types (contains natural fruit oils). My skin is oily combination, and Clinique Men's Face Scrub hits it out of the park. It… Read Full Review