Michael Kors Face Bronzer For Men Reviews

Michael Kors Face Bronzer For Men - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Michael Kors Face Bronzer For Men

Michael Kors Face Bronzer For Men

Michael Kors Face Bronzer For Men

“I have only just started using this product, it is a...”

Written on: 10/12/2004 by hickmla (1 review written)

I have only just started using this product, it is a fantastic product. Not only does it look real but it also doesnt run. I have had many people ask me where I have been away to, when I havent been anywhere. It looks real and doesnt have a powder finish.

Hands are a bit red at first even after washing them. But within a very short time this vanishes. Could be more permanent and instead of washing off with soap and water something that fades with each wash so that you can still wash yet… Read Full Review

Shari Joudai's Response to hickmla's Review

Written on: 08/01/2007

Can you tell me where I can find this Michael Kors Face Bronzer please?

Hmoon's Response to hickmla's Review

Written on: 10/09/2009

Did anyone find out where you can purchase this? I've looked everyone, but I think it's discontinued. I originally got it a Saks a few years ago, but haven't found anything since. I love it!