Pentax Optio 550 Reviews

Optical Zoom 5
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 5 megapixel sensor for enlargements up to 20 x 30 inches
  • 5x optical zoom plus 4x digital zoom (for 20x total)
  • Optical viewfinder shows actual image zoom, innovative stereoscopic shooting
  • Compatible with Secure Digital (SD) and MultiMedia (MMC) cards
  • Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery(included); connects with Macs and PCs via USB port
  • Refine your search

“I love my Pentax Optio 550 digital camera. I never...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by grhumphreys (1 review written)

I love my Pentax Optio 550 digital camera. I never thought I could get the flexibility and quality that this offers without using an SLR, but this is great.
    It's now nearly 3 years old but works faultlessly… Read Full Review

“I love my Pentax Optio 550. I researched digital...”

Written on: 26/06/2005 by Gav Mom (1 review written)

I love my Pentax Optio 550. I researched digital camaras for 2 weeks before buying. After seeing mine, my neighbor bought one too. It has many features for any photographer. It's so easy to use that my 7 year old son uses it without a problem. The battery lasts a long time before it gets to the halfway point. Its compact size makes it easy to take anywhere. I couldn't find a 5 megapixel camara that also had a 5x optical zoom. I have had my camara for 2 years and have never had a problem… Read Full Review