To End All Wars Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Director David L. Cunningham Starring: Kiefer Sutherland, Robert Carlyle
Features:
  • PAL
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    To End All Wars - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for To End All Wars

To End All Wars

“To End All Wars - I had not heard of this film until I...”

Written on: 17/01/2005 by ciderman (1 review written)

To End All Wars - I had not heard of this film until I picked it up because of its two main stars. It proved to be one of the best prisoner of war film I have seen. It really showed me how much people suffered in these camps. The whole acting group were first class with each and every one deserving much praise, even, I am afraid to admit, the Japanese actors. But what does Kiefer Sutherland have to do to gain more attention? He is very underrated I believe. Very well recommended film… Read Full Review