Sony EX-50 Reviews

• Sound Quality

Sony EX-50 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sony EX-50

Sony EX-50

“I've owned my MHC EX 50 for just over ten years now...”

Written on: 22/12/2009

I've owned my MHC EX 50 for just over ten years now and it's still giving excellent service. The sound might not be too clear at low volume - to really appreciate what this can do you've got to turn it up LOUD! Then it's quality really comes out. One of my displays 'went' after two yeats but I had an extended warranty. I did a lot of searching around before I boaught this and the simplicity and lack of flashy lights really appealed. At the time I needed something compact - and in all… Read Full Review

Sony EX-50

“Recently binned my Sony EX-50 (got £40 from a mate!)...”

Written on: 04/04/2003 by Chris. (1 review written)

Recently binned my Sony EX-50 (got £40 from a mate!) after 5 years use. Initially was quite impressed with it, but the display for the radio packed up and on reflection the sound was too 'wooly' and dull. It never felt the best screwed together of kit either. Ideal for people who value convenience and features above outright sound quality. But too much of a compromise for me i'm afraid… Read Full Review