Birdseye Crispy Battered Fish Fingers Reviews

Birdseye Crispy Battered Fish Fingers - Ask a question now

Birdseye Crispy Battered Fish Fingers

“We found the battered fish fingers mostly batter...”

Written on: 06/01/2011

We found the battered fish fingers mostly batter little fish and appeared smaller in size than the normal fish fingers. Would never buy again When I went on the net I did find that this product seemed to be for 'kids' in that case it should say on the packet… Read Full Review

Mgt123's Comment

Written on: 08/11/2013

I agree with the above comment. I bought a packet of 14 Birds Eye Fish Fingers thinking it was good value, but when I saw the size of them I was very disappointed, they were thin and hardly any fish in them. I then realised how we can be easily fooled into thinking we had a bargain. I have been buying Bird Eye Cod Fish Fingers for many years for my Children and now for my grandchildren. I also thought I was getting Cod fish fingers and when I looked more closely at the package realised it was Alaska Pollock (very little). I will not be buying these in future so good bye Birds Eye Fish Fingers. I will also make sure my friends are aware.

Birdseye Crispy Battered Fish Fingers

“healthy!!! great tasting! great with anything even on...”

Written on: 10/02/2008 by chez18 (172 reviews written)

healthy!!! great tasting! great with anything even on a butty mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!… Read Full Review

Birdseye Crispy Battered Fish Fingers

“Yes they are the greatest invention known to man!! I...”

Written on: 23/07/2007 by Mikeydaniel20 (1 review written)

Yes they are the greatest invention known to man!! I think Captain Birdseye should be king!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Birdseye Crispy Battered Fish Fingers

“Succulent, beautiful, elegant, unique, and delightful....”

Written on: 03/04/2003 by me. (1 review written)

Succulent, beautiful, elegant, unique, and delightful. Every bite is like a drop from heaven. If you have never tried them buy them. It is like having a gourmet meal in your own home, ready in 20 minutes.Beauty at it's best… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to 85922_me.'s Review

Written on: 08/09/2003

Charlotte-jane etc. etc. etc. - I totally agree with you. The only problem is for weight-watchers as the batter is imbued with a calorie-count that I know Audrey Eyton would never approve of.

Jonathanwalker's Response to 85922_me.'s Review

Written on: 12/07/2004

Hi, if you are worrying about the amout of fat in the product, why not just leave the ready made 'rubbish' and make your own, all you need is the freshest white fish you can buy and then make a crispy batter from flour, egg white and bicarb, this would knock spots of the frozen ready made food that is very bad for you, and with this batter you don't have to put it in the fryer, just BAKE it!