3 In 1 Yoga Workout Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Director David Morgan Starring: Susan Fulton (Pres/Narr)
Manufacturer: Imc Vision Ltd.
Features:
  • PAL
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    3 In 1 Yoga Workout - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for 3 In 1 Yoga Workout

3 In 1 Yoga Workout

“I found the 3 in 1 yoga workout to be a bit vague with...”

Written on: 13/07/2007 by Tania (78 reviews written)

I found the 3 in 1 yoga workout to be a bit vague with the instructions, as a beginner I didn't feel that there was enough explanation about the techniques involved in yoga. A friend of mine who's been doing yoga for years recommended the DVD, so I can only assume that if you're well up on yoga that this may actually be of use.

I did like the fact that it's only 45 minutes long, making it achievable and easy to fit in with my daily routine. I will probably use the 3 in 1 yoga workout again but… Read Full Review