Yoga Workout - Beginners & Intermediate Levels - Stephanie Foster Reviews

Media Gallery for Yoga Workout - Beginners and Intermediate Levels - Stephanie Foster

Yoga Workout - Beginners and Intermediate Levels - Stephanie Foster

“I have used this video for several years. It took me a...”

Written on: 28/11/2008

I have used this video for several years. It took me a while to be able to complete all three parts: stretch, abdomen workout, strength and balance. I like how Stephanie explains and models different levels of difficulty and how I feel after exercising. She takes you from easy stretches to more complicated stretches without straining. When I first used the tape, I thought it went a little fast and didn't sustain the stretches long enough. Now that I have used the tape this long, I know the… Read Full Review

Yoga Workout - Beginners and Intermediate Levels - Stephanie Foster

“For me 'Yoga Workout - Beginner's and Intermediate...”

Written on: 15/02/2005 by Tex (1 review written)

For me 'Yoga Workout - Beginner's and Intermediate Levels' with Stephanie Foster was just what I was after. I wanted to ease myself into the whole yoga thing without straining myself too much and this dvd helps me do just that. It doesn't go into massive amounts of detail but then again it is only the beginners and intermediate dvd. I've also read somewhere else that it doesn't focus enough on the breathing side of things but I plan to learn all of that when I attend proper yoga classes in the… Read Full Review