Ford Fiesta Freestyle 1.25i 16v Reviews

Ford Fiesta Freestyle 1.25i 16v - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Fiesta Freestyle 1.25i 16v

Ford Fiesta Freestyle 1.25i 16v
Ford Fiesta Freestyle 1.25i 16v

“The Ford Fiesta Freestyle was a good first time car...”

Written on: 18/02/2008

The Ford Fiesta Freestyle was a good first time car for me. But had major problems with "lucy" (which shortly turned to "Lucifer") But these weren't neccessarily the cars fault. I just needed a cheap to run car as I worked at the airport and as worked ridiculous hours I needed a car. Three days after getting it some stupid prat reversed into the side of my car denting the rear fender in the staff car park (was not impressed especially after reviewing security tapes and discovering the culprit… Read Full Review

“This car is the best ford in my book (doesnt include...”

Written on: 28/03/2003 by Fiesta Freestyles Rules. (1 review written)

This car is the best ford in my book (doesnt include turbos). First ford car that actually impersses me… Read Full Review