Fenjal Classic luxury Creme Bath Reviews

Fenjal Classic luxury Creme Bath - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fenjal Classic luxury Creme Bath

Fenjal Classic luxury Creme Bath

“I have just bought fenjal shower oil as I regularly...”

Written on: 07/10/2003 by Mrs Linda Hunt (1 review written)

I have just bought fenjal shower oil as I regularly do. Whose bright idea was it to change the bottle?.
I confidently used it but it just poured out as
the new bottle has a much larger dispenser opening.What a waste it does not need this as it used to pour just right… Read Full Review

Fenjal Classic luxury Creme Bath

“This product is in a class of its own! I started using...”

Written on: 28/03/2003 by Gaynor. (1 review written)

This product is in a class of its own! I started using it years ago and nothing has ever come close to what it does for your skin. It has a nice fragrance and leaves you skin feeling completley woww!! If you havn't tried fenjal it's well worth treating yourself… Read Full Review

117161_Tess.'s Response to 83937_Gaynor.'s Review

Written on: 20/07/2003

<br>I totally agree with these comments. I really love the Fenjal line of products.