Maclaren Buggy - General Reviews

Maclaren Buggy - General - Ask a question now

“Maclaren Techno XLR ”

Written on: 21/06/2012

Maclaren Techno XLR Buggy I bought this pram last month based on the sales rep showing me the built in Sun Canopy. The buggy has a hood with a viewing window but the hood also unzips to double up a sun canopy. However even though in Ireland our weather is unpredictable we have had a few sunny days. I have unzipped the hood but rather than block the sun the plastic viewing window is magnifying the sun on my baby eyes and I have to put a blanket over the hood to protect my baby. McClaren… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“I am very happy with my Triumph. It is light but feels...”

Written on: 17/08/2010

I am very happy with my Triumph. It is light but feels stable. Comfortable to push around and easy to manoeuvre. Lots of room for shopping in the bottom.

Bought it for about £90 from babybabyonline.co.uk, and the buggy is in perfect condition after everyday use for the past five months.

I would buy it again and think it was good value for money.

Pros
- light
- easily foldable
- good hand grip

Cons
- sun protective hood could be much better… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“I have got the Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller, i have...”

Written on: 18/05/2010

I have got the Maclaren Techno XLR Stroller, i have had this since my daughter is two months old, and it is the best pushchair i have ever brought, me and my husband are trying for another baby so will defo use it for a new baby it has still got loads of use left.

Very light to push, easy to fold, rain cover covers my daughters feet now she is touching the foot rest, I can adjust the handels height to suit me or my mum is short. I love the fact that when i do have another baby i can turn it in… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“Really hard wearing Maclarens are a great buy -...”

Written on: 11/02/2009

Really hard wearing Maclarens are a great buy - outlasting cheaper models. I would recommend one to anybody with a child from about 9-12 months onwards. The Maclaren is an iconic brand and rightly so. You get quality and reliability. A bad point is not really offering protection you would feel comfortable with for a young baby… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“Brake is very weak and has broken after 4 months of...”

Written on: 20/11/2007 by natilove101 (1 review written)

Brake is very weak and has broken after 4 months of minimal use, when returned to seller had to wait 28 days for repair without a buggy. Very unhappy. For £109 when their are various cheaper models on the market I am very unhappy with this product which has broken after only 4 months minimal use!… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“The Maclaren Buggy is light, easy to fold, easy to...”

Written on: 04/10/2007 by cfboyens (1 review written)

The Maclaren Buggy is light, easy to fold, easy to clean, and has a good handle grip. The sun protective hood could be better, as it does not protect much from the sun. However, I would buy a Maclaren Buggy again… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“Maclaren Buggy is a wonderful buggy suitable for all...”

Written on: 25/09/2006 by schechter123 (2 reviews written)

Maclaren Buggy is a wonderful buggy suitable for all ages, from newborn till toddler. It's easy to push, easy to fold, easy to use in general, a fantastic buy!!! No bad points at all, it's fantastic!!!!… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“I bought a maclaren quest buggy and have found it...”

Written on: 30/12/2004 by aisling (1 review written)

I bought a maclaren quest buggy and have found it wonderful. It folds up easily, has 3 position recline on seat and is so light! I love the handle on the side. I had to buy a new rain cover as once my daughter was a toddler she kept kicking it and it tore… Read Full Review

Maclaren Buggy - General

“We bought a Maclaren buggy for our holiday in Greece...”

Written on: 26/03/2003 by Gail. (1 review written)

We bought a Maclaren buggy for our holiday in Greece when we needed a small, lightweight pushchair that we could take with us on the plane for our two year old (our old Silver Cross trolley was just too heavy and large to carry).
The Maclaren buggy design has been around for years and is still the most convenient trolley for toddlers imho.
It doesn't offer the protection you need for a really young infant but once they're into toddling, the ease with which you can put up this buggy and it's… Read Full Review

Maggiebreton's Response to 83354_Gail.'s Review

Written on: 12/01/2004

Maclaren offer a wide range of buggies from around £50 up to around £150. This review does not make it clear which model they are reviewing.

Groovee's Response to 83354_Gail.'s Review

Written on: 14/03/2004

I\'ve always loved Mclaren Buggies and am looking for a new one. Have fallen in love with the triumph! Love Louise