Vivitar ViviCam 3825 Reviews

Resolution 4
Optical Zoom 2.8
Battery Type Alkaline

Features:
  • 4.0 megapixel sensor captures enough detail to create photo-quality prints up to 11 x 14
  • 3x optical plus 2x digital (6x total) zoom lens with autofocus
  • Expandable via Secure Digital memory cards
  • Connects with PCs and Macs via USB port
  • Powered by 4 AA batteries--rechargeables recommended
  • Refine your search

Vivitar ViviCam 3825

“I bought the Vivitar ViviCam 3825 digital camera...”

Written on: 20/01/2006 by trousdale26 (1 review written)

I bought the Vivitar ViviCam 3825 digital camera online during January 2006, and discovered it to be slightly bulkier than I expected. It's definitely not something you could carry around with you in your trouser pocket.

On initial inspection everything seems to be in a reasonably intuitive position. The menus are on a simple up down left right cursor, and once set, most options that you might want to change, depending on your environment, are on marked buttons on the outside. Mine came with… Read Full Review

Vivitar ViviCam 3825

“That last review I read is just not true. I bought my...”

Written on: 11/10/2004 by SheboyganTeej (1 review written)

That last review I read is just not true. I bought my ViviCam 3825 at WalMart on sale for $125. It DID come with a memory card, although only a 16 meg one. In the highest resolution it will only hold 12-16 pics. Walmart also has a 128 meg memory stick for it for jsut $28, so I picked that up to. On the highest resolution it existimates that it will hold 96 pictures in jpeg format on that one... not too bad I say! so for about $150 I got a 4 megapixel Digicam with 144 megs of storage space… Read Full Review