Alan Partridge - I'm Alan Partridge - Series 2 Reviews

Summary

Director Armando Iannucci Starring: Steve Coogan
Manufacturer: BBC Worldwide Publishing
Features:
  • Box set
  • Closed-captioned
  • PAL
  • Widescreen
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Alan Partridge - I'm Alan Partridge - Series 2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Alan Partridge - I'm Alan Partridge - Series 2

Alan Partridge - I'm Alan Partridge - Series 2

“I've got a girlfriend, she's only 33, cash back!”

Written on: 23/08/2012 by jack_ratchet (23 reviews written)

Saddly not quite as good as season 1. Bouhou... I do hope he' ll bounce back. Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine… Read Full Review

“Comedy genius, and I watch it over and over again....”

Written on: 20/03/2008

Comedy genius, and I watch it over and over again. Have not tired of any of the jokes. Absolutely classic… Read Full Review

“I absolutely love I'm Alan Partridge and series two...”

Written on: 09/08/2007 by Franky Baby (30 reviews written)

I absolutely love I'm Alan Partridge and series two still manages to make me cry with laughter. In this series, Alan has moved on from the 'Travel Tavern' where he was living and is now shacked up in a caravan outside his unfinished house along with new girlfriend Sonia, a Russian toilet humour enthusiast (and possible mail order girlfriend). Cue some more classic catchphrases, tragic comedy and the introduction of some hilarious new characters including Dan Moody and Sonia.

Possibly fewer… Read Full Review