Blackadder - The Complete Box Set Reviews

Summary

Starring: Rowan Atkinson, Tony Robinson
Manufacturer: BBC Worldwide Publishing
Features:
  • PAL
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Blackadder - The Complete Box Set - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Blackadder - The Complete Box Set

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“A must-have collection which will provide more laughs...”

Written on: 03/01/2007 by SRM (4 reviews written)

A must-have collection which will provide more laughs a minute than any other comedy. Its actors and actresses play the parts superbly, creating fantastic historical comedies in which there is never a dull moment… Read Full Review

“I was strange that I should find this website today as...”

Written on: 17/06/2006 by Quibbon101 (12 reviews written)

I was strange that I should find this website today as I have just started rewatching this box set again. Blackadder is one of my favorite comedies and I originally saw seasons 2-4 on TV. I asked for this DVD from some family members for Christmas because of it's extreme price. However once I had started watching the DVD I forgave it's almost laughable cost as even the disappointing 1st season had me in stiches. I would recommend this DVD to anyone… Read Full Review