Doctor Zhivago Reviews

From 1 review

Summary

Director David Lean Starring: Geraldine Chaplin, Omar Sharif
Features:
  • PAL
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Doctor Zhivago - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Doctor Zhivago

Doctor Zhivago

“One of the greatest movies ever made.”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by AMcLeod (15 reviews written)

When I first watched this movie, I didn't think it was going to be any good. My best friend had convinced me to watch this 3 and a half hour long 1965 movie and I wasn't too sure how it was going to bed. But after watching the movie, I immediately knew that I had watched a masterpiece. The story is based on the best selling book by Boris Pasternak, taking place mostly in flashback from 1912-1921 Russia. It follows the story of two young people Yuri Zhivago and Larissa Antipova, also known as… Read Full Review

Amcleod's Response to AMcLeod's Review

Written on: 25/04/2013

*How it was going to be
    I apologize for that typo ^_^;;