Ice Age (U) Reviews

Summary

Director Chris Wedge Starring: Denis Leary, Kirsten Johnson
Features:
  • PAL
  • Animated
  • Widescreen
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Ice Age (U) - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ice Age (U)

Ice Age (U)

“I absolutely loved this movie. Ice Age is an animation...”

Written on: 30/11/2012 by rupal2 (107 reviews written)

I absolutely loved this movie. Ice Age is an animation that I have easily seen 5 times, and have not been bored once. I love watching animation movies, but sometimes they really let you down. Not with Ice Age though. I would really recommend you see this, if you haven't already. I like the story line and the way they break it up with another characters story. Overall a fun movie to watch, whenever, wherever… Read Full Review

Ice Age (U)

“Very funny animated characters, a fantastic movie,...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by swanndry93 (43 reviews written)

Very funny animated characters, a fantastic movie, full of action. the whole family will enjoy this movie over all recommend it to all people. I thought it was quite short… Read Full Review

Ice Age (U)

“I think the movie was fabulous and we think you should...”

Written on: 25/03/2008

I think the movie was fabulous and we think you should make more movies not necessarily ice age. Don't get me wrong you might make other films but more would be better because people enjoy films as much as we do… Read Full Review

Ice Age (U)

“I watched Ice Age almost by accident. A family member...”

Written on: 27/03/2006 by Bigd67 (3 reviews written)

I watched Ice Age almost by accident. A family member was watching it and I decided to give it a go. I thoroughly enjoyed it and found it to be very very funny in places. With enough action, comedy and heart wrenching moments to keep most people glued to the tv.

Very young children may find some of the fight scenes a little disturbing but overall this is a kids film and doesn't contain any graphic violence or bad language.

The computer animation is excellent. In an odd way, the animals seem… Read Full Review

Consolecharlie's Response to Bigd67's Review

Written on: 23/05/2007

Nice review but could have had a little bit more detail but other than that, great!