Help I'm A Fish Reviews

Summary

Director Stefan Fjeldmark, Michael Hegner Starring: Alan Rickman (Voice), Terry Jones (Voice)
Features:
  • PAL
  • Animated
  • Widescreen
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Help I'm A Fish - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Help I'm A Fish

“NUXskioqPK”

Written on: 25/02/2013

Very true! Makes a change to see soemnoe spell it out like that. :)… Read Full Review

Help I'm A Fish

“Made me laugh all the way through it it is a great...”

Written on: 13/10/2007 by demiwalker1234 (1 review written)

Made me laugh all the way through it it is a great film and every one will love it… Read Full Review

Help I'm A Fish

“I've just seen European animated movie which in my...”

Written on: 08/05/2004 by Elflay (1 review written)

I've just seen European animated movie which in my opinion was really good. Especially technically. I might be contaminated with American drawing style though... Anyway, it is important to me to watch characters drawn neatly. I don't like 3d animation - Finding Nemo was fine, but I can't identify with 3 dimensional ray traced objects. For me the magic of animated stories is in drawings, sketches and layouts, made with simple pencil. And you'll find it here… Read Full Review