Jetline Travel Reviews

Jetline Travel - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Con artists”

Written on: 15/10/2012 by Firmstone (1 review written)

Myself and my parter booked a holiday to fuertaventura last year. When we called jetline travel to book they told me a price which included everything. They took my card details and assured me everything was done and I would get confirmation in a few days. After I hung up I got an email from monarch thanking me for booking my flights. I then got a phone all from a 'manager' at jetline travel advising me that they have been unable to book my flights as the price had increased and they need my… Read Full Review

“The holiday, QM2 cruise, 3 days in NY and return...”

Written on: 21/10/2010

The holiday, QM2 cruise, 3 days in NY and return flight to Heathrow & then on to Manchester, was booked as a surprise for my husband's 60th birthday & I specifically asked that all information came to me - it was sent to my husband. Luckily I caught the first mail & so e-mailed the company to ask them to change it to myself, still stuff came through for my husband & eventually he realised, we were disappointed with this lack of attention to detail. There was no notification that we required… Read Full Review

“We have just returned from an all inclusive week at...”

Written on: 13/10/2010

We have just returned from an all inclusive week at Bodrum Holiday & Spa Resort. We too were victims of the Goldtrail liquidation, but we were contacted immemdiately, and new dates arranged for our flights and hotel. I thought that it was excellent value for money. We did have to request another room, as the first one was awful,but this was willingly done and we ended up with a lovely room with a great view.
The transfers from the airport were efficient, and the tours (of which we went on… Read Full Review

“Originally i was quite mad that i rang for a price and...”

Written on: 02/07/2010

Originally i was quite mad that i rang for a price and then they confirmed it to ring back and say that the price had actually changed...After looking though they were still the cheapest holiday company I had found and decided to go ahead with the quote. I got stuck due to the ash cloud which wasn't anybody's fault but I got a nice letter and phone call from them to tell me to contact my airline (which was unfortunately ryanair) I got an extra week although out of my own pocket and although… Read Full Review

“How many online sites actually give you the price...”

Written on: 14/06/2010

How many online sites actually give you the price quoted online, jetline are no different to them.
The scam with jetline seems to be the misleading quality of the rooms, on my first holiday to prague with them my four star hotel I was given hostel basic rooms at the back of the hotel.
This time booking for Turkey they said I had a promotion type room, when I asked what it was he said it was the most basic room in the hotel.
after booking this he then informed me the rooms are no longer… Read Full Review

“It was with dismay that I read the reviews about...”

Written on: 11/05/2010

It was with dismay that I read the reviews about Jetline. However, I had no complaints after we booked a holiday off TravelZoo via them. Once you get past the headline price on offer and realize there are extras like, transfers,baggage cost, alternative airport fee and credit card payment you are OK! My paperwork arrived on time as did my flight tickets. Another unexpected issue is that I was billed for my accommodation and flights separately! We had no problems so we don't know how they react… Read Full Review

“Having had holiday nightmares in the past with various...”

Written on: 04/05/2010

Having had holiday nightmares in the past with various companies we recently returned from a holiday in Turkey that I booked with this company. Apart from having to wait for an hour on arriving for the transfer bus to leave everything else was as expected and we had a lovely holiday. I didn't need to speak with them before I left as I recieved confirmation in the post so cannot comment on customer service. Overall I must say we were happy with the holiday… Read Full Review

“Hi I wrote a review on Monday 19th April about my...”

Written on: 21/04/2010

Hi I wrote a review on Monday 19th April about my experience with Jetline Travel. Well since that date, I have finally spoke to David, who took my booking for 17 people on himself and sorted it out for me. He was very apologetic and I have to say he was fab. He managed to get our booking put on hold so we dont lose our money. We will be re-booking through Jetline using the money they have on hold.

Its a bit hit and miss with Jetline. Inbetween David calling me on Monday and Tues… Read Full Review

Need A Holiday's Comment

Written on: 21/04/2010

i have just had jetline on the phone and they told me pay for holiday again or cancel i told them i could'nt make a decision so would ring them back am i best to ask for it to be put on hold? im at a lost what to do they are not very helpful

Simone2111's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2010

Jetline are deceiving everyone, the airlines are issuing full refunds as are the hotels used by Jetline, I have been advised this by an inside source. Stand your ground and insist on a refund if you are not able to re-schedule. If you do reschedule, you do not have to pay any more than what you have paid already.
<br/>
<br/>I would advise never to book with Jetline again.

“I booked my holiday with Jetline Travel. They gave me...”

Written on: 12/10/2006 by harrygol (1 review written)

I booked my holiday with Jetline Travel. They gave me a very good offer for a holiday to Spain. They booked us a nice hotel. I had some problems, but they were so helpful.

Overall, my holiday was very nice, with very good food and hotel. Everything was perfect, so I strongly recommend this company… Read Full Review