Jetline Travel Reviews

Jetline Travel - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“jetline travel is realy helping a lot ... i was not...”

Written on: 10/08/2009

jetline travel is realy helping a lot ... i was not geting any wer cheaper holiday... but jetline travel gav me so cheaper and fantastic holiday… Read Full Review

“Recently booked to Marmaris the 5* Green Nature...”

Written on: 19/08/2010

Recently booked to Marmaris the 5* Green Nature Resort, initially all costs included this was £800 for two people, seemingly a good deal! upon paying in full we were told that they had made the mistake of booking us on a flight which was already full and an alternative flight with Saga airlines would be avialable for an extra £90 "I'm sorry £90 extra? I'd like a refund" "...ok thats £66", "more like it".. Anyway this was all well and excusable up until the administration of Kiss flights: the… Read Full Review

“The colleagues were polite enough but made many very...”

Written on: 23/07/2010

The colleagues were polite enough but made many very big mistakes, financial mistakes, which were illegal and stressful.

The price increased quite a bit from the original price set.

Letters of confirmation were not sent out when I requested.

Once I had made a complaint nobody replied back to me at all which is extremely unprofessional. Therefore they have not solved or apologised for their mistakes… Read Full Review

“Booked holiday with jetline as advertised on Ice Lolly...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

Booked holiday with jetline as advertised on Ice Lolly but the 7 night holiday as advertised comprised of travelling home on the 7th night! After calling them back they called back to say they could book another nights accomodation and flight one day later but cost £140 more. We went to Aqua Deluxe Hotel in Icmeler and had a great holiday no problems with tickets, transfers or anything only downside was 7 nights advertised was actually only 6 nights… Read Full Review

“A holiday came up on holiday for £216 so we thought,...”

Written on: 14/05/2010

A holiday came up on holiday for £216 so we thought, great, so phoned up to book it. They go over all details with you then say they will ring back in 20 minutes to give ref number. When they phone back they say things changed during the course of last phone call and confirming things and only 1 set is available instead of 2 so change you to another flight on the same day at a higher price. Additional costs are £20 for baggage, £10 for in flight meal, £10 for pool view, £20 for airport… Read Full Review

“A short email confirming bookings would surely stop...”

Written on: 12/05/2010

A short email confirming bookings would surely stop lots of customers phoning when they don't say you will hear until 10 days before departure -would this not save the company money? I am still worrying about this as I have not recieved the promised email or post.
Like review on 9thMay I also was told only 3 seats left and then later was asked to pay a further £ 100 each!!
Main worry is transfer letting you down on the way back. We were sold an insurance policy to cover any party ie flight -… Read Full Review

“Was due to fly out on the 18th April to Turkey. I...”

Written on: 21/04/2010

Was due to fly out on the 18th April to Turkey. I phoned Jetline at 1pm and they told me that the flight had been updated to 3pm that day! So much for letting me know! They blamed the flight operators for not informing them.

They are now advising me that I can not get a refund or a re-scheduled flight with the airline.

They said they are speaking with the airline to try and sort something out, but I wont hold my breath. They did say I might get a refund for part or all of the accomodation… Read Full Review

Simone2111's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2010

There were not any flights on the 18th, you can confirm this with the airline concerned.
<br/>If your holiday was booked and paid for on your credit card they will be able to claim your refund on your behalf.

“Due to fly to turkey on friday 16th but obv due to...”

Written on: 20/04/2010

Due to fly to turkey on friday 16th but obv due to volcanic ash not any more! ive read on the last few reviews that jetline are saying have to get in contact with your airline for a refund and accomodation prob wont get refunded for, well in my eyes i booked it all with them and was adv the total price for flights and accomodation and if the wording from the site below stating what a package holiday is they i think its obv that what they are selling is package deals so i will be fighting this… Read Full Review

“The worry of the cruise tickets, which we were were...”

Written on: 06/02/2007 by snowflake (1 review written)

The worry of the cruise tickets, which we were were told would arrive about 10 days before leaving, arrived 2 days before. The supposed connecting flight was impossible to catch, as there was simply not enough time. We almost missed the cruise because of this. The hotel in Miami was way out, and it smelt bad. The taxi cost us more than if we had paid for an overnight stay in a NEARBY hotel. Flight connections need to be looked into by Jetline Travel… Read Full Review