Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Reviews

Summary

Director Ang Lee Starring: Chow Yun Fat, Michelle Yeoh
Features:
  • PAL
  • Widescreen
  • Dubbed
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

“A very entertaining movie.”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by AMcLeod (15 reviews written)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon was the very first foreign language film I watched as a kid. When I first watched it, I hated the fact that none of them spoke English and that I had to read what they said, but I loved the martial arts action in the film. I recently re-watched it and honestly, it's a lot better than I remembered it. Nowadays I have a much higher appreciation for film in terms of acting, writing and story than I did before when all I cared about was action. First of all, I'll start… Read Full Review

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

“I watched this film quite late compared to most...”

Written on: 30/10/2009 by glenc (305 reviews written)

I watched this film quite late compared to most people. I'd see all the hype and I must confess I watched it assuming I wouldn't like it (why did I watch it you might ask?!)

I was very pleasantly surprised.

It lived up to its hype and then some.

The plot was fantastic, the characters very believable and all in all this is a film Id love to watch over and over again.

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

“Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is one of the best films...”

Written on: 01/05/2004 by IMEXshop (8 reviews written)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is one of the best films in the last 10 years.
    I think 4 Oscars confirm my opinion.

A Film about honour and the asian fight tradition without giving stereotypes… Read Full Review