Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon Reviews

Summary

Director Ang Lee Starring: Chow Yun Fat, Michelle Yeoh
Features:
  • PAL
  • Widescreen
  • Dubbed
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

“I watched this film quite late compared to most...”

Written on: 30/10/2009 by glenc (309 reviews written)

I watched this film quite late compared to most people. I'd see all the hype and I must confess I watched it assuming I wouldn't like it (why did I watch it you might ask?!)

I was very pleasantly surprised.

It lived up to its hype and then some.

The plot was fantastic, the characters very believable and all in all this is a film Id love to watch over and over again.

“Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is one of the best films...”

Written on: 01/05/2004 by IMEXshop (8 reviews written)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is one of the best films in the last 10 years.
    I think 4 Oscars confirm my opinion.

A Film about honour and the asian fight tradition without giving stereotypes… Read Full Review